Some questions of my own I'd like answered if you may Mr Llambias?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon
"But now we’re in a position where Mike is back on board and we’re not selling the club."

As in not selling at any stage or for now? You have to be clearer Mr Llambias.

"Our intention is to go back on the track we were on before with our business plan."

What business plan would that be Mr Llambias? The Arsenal one, the Spurs one, the Villa one? What business plan? Give us some details, some idea because those bought and sold and hired and fired since Ashley took over doesn't quite explain in any great way just what kind of plan is in place, if any. Please elaborate.

"We’re realistic about where we need to be in the next year or so."

And where exactly would that be and in what way? Can you please inform fans just where this club needs to be in the next year or so in the eyes of yourself and Mr Ashley and how you intend to get there and using what methods?

"We hope to be like an Aston Villa."

In what way and how do you propose we become another Aston Villa? What will it take for Newcastle United to emulate Villa and how do you plan to manage that?

"But you need to have solid grounding under your feet. You need that – it should have been built years ago."

What exactly are you talking about specifically, what kind of grounding that presumably reading your subsequent comments didn't exist before but is now essential if we are to be more like an Aston Villa?

"We inherited so much."

Can you be more specific? You do know you also inherited the good will of an entire region who welcomed the takeover and a club with unlimited potential don't you? I am more than aware of the negative aspects Mike Ashley inherited (there were many) when he bought the club but in reality he really bought a club with amazing potential, a fanatic fanbase, a great stadium and a club that despite a few years of mediocrity and badly managed finances, is one of the biggest and most prized institutions in English football because of that stadium, fanbase and potential.

"We’re knocking down walls and rebuilding."

Which walls would these be and what are you rebuilding? Again, please elaborate.

"That’s how the business was being run, they ran it on a credit."

And how do you plan to run it? What is the plan exactly financially?

"Last year we lost £34m, this year we’ll lose £20m, and next year it will be around £7m."

These savings, how are they being saved and in what way?

"We’re not selling, we’re trying to stabilise our team and we’re back on track with our business plan."

You say you're trying to stabilise the team, in what way and how do you plan on maintaining that stability and to ensure there will be no further instability? And once more, can you tell us what this business plan is exactly and furthermore, how it will work or how you will try to make it work?

"DENNIS is our director of football. He is out there looking for players. He will remain part of our management structure. It works quite well with Joe and Dennis and ourselves."

So he is out there looking for players... in what capacity? What else does his job entail and what other remits is there of his, if any, in his role as Director of Football? Furthermore, what is the manager's exact role and how does this role of the manager tie in with the DOF it it indeed does? What does the manager's job entail exactly? Does his job also cover looking for players? Who has the final say on players brought into the club and players that leave the club or are such decisions a group thing?

"As far as we’re concerned we see Newcastle United as having an exciting future."

What kind of exciting future do you envisage for the club and how do you propose going about achieving this exciting future?

"We’ve made mistakes."

Aside from communication mistakes which you acknowledge, what other mistakes have you made do you feel?

Some of my own questions unrelated to your comments directly which I'd like to see answered:

What are your short and long term goals for the club financially and footballing wise?

What is the single biggest lesson you have learned since you have been at the club?

How long do you give this business plan you talk of? What time scale are we talking about here Mr Llambias?

Do any other plans exist in case your original plan fails?

Mike Ashley once said he would welcome outside investment into the club from within the region, is that still the case and if so will Mr Ashley actively seek such outside investment?

Would Mike Ashley welcome fans investing into the club for a part share of the club if that were at all possible?

Is the same recruitment policy still in place or has it changed and if so in what way?

Thousands of fans have decided to stay away from St. James' Park and many thousands more may not renew in the summer. How do you plan to win back these fans? What would you like to say to these fans?

Will season ticket prices be frozen, raised or lowered for 2009/10?

I accept that some of these questions may get answered in the other round of Q&As to follow but in general I'd personally like to see some genuine answers to these questions and feel were they to be answered in a none ambiguous way that would go a long long way in building bridges between club and fans and if not winning fans over then perhaps win their patience and understanding.

Guest Howaythetoon

ps: are you sure you're not a founder of "the NUSC"?

I don't get the question, what does that have to do with anything? And no I am not, I'm not even a paid up member, although I do support a supporter's club.

Guest Howaythetoon

Can someone tell HTT that Ashley and Llambias don't post on this forum?

And that there's a thread already in existence for just this sort of thing.

Can someone tell Suffragette here to fuck off.

Why, are you not speaking to him?

Only so many times I can say the same thing myself.

Let me put those statements in plain English.

"But now were in a position where Mike is back on board and were not selling the club."

Were not selling the club,...just the best players.

"Our intention is to go back on the track we were on before with our business plan."

Were not changing for the fans.

"Were realistic about where we need to be in the next year or so."

Please Buy season tickets next year.

"We hope to be like an Aston Villa."

I wish Id bought a club Nearer London.

"But you need to have solid grounding under your feet. You need that it should have been built years ago."

Mike cant walk on the pitch, he sinks in.

"We inherited so much."

We wish the fuck we hadnt bought this.

"Were knocking down walls and rebuilding."

In our plush LOndon Offices.

"Thats how the business was being run, they ran it on a credit."

I want to take money out.

"Last year we lost £34m, this year well lose £20m, and next year it will be around £7m."

Soon it will be in profit, and i will fill my boots.

"Were not selling, were trying to stabilise our team and were back on track with our business plan."

Weve got nowt left to sell

"DENNIS is our director of football. He is out there looking for players. He will remain part of our management structure. It works quite well with Joe and Dennis and ourselves."

I know dennis is a cunt, but i cant afford to get rid, after what i did To Keegan, and will have to pay for.

"As far as were concerned we see Newcastle United as having an exciting future."

When we get the fuck away......

"Weve made mistakes."

we get nowt right.

http://www.sunrealtync.com/Fishing-1-tight%20crop.jpg

ATTENTION HTT

MIKE ASHLEY, DEREK LLAMBIAS, JOE KINNEAR, DENNIS WISE, AND MOST SENIOR CLUB OFFICIALS DO NOT READ THESE THREADS!!!

SIGNED, EVERYONE.

PILKO SAYS' SHUT THE BOARD DOWN' ITS NO USE..........

here's a suggestion for you.

Why not suggest the whole board is shut down except for people like you who think Mike Ashley is just fab, and now, 2 years into his "5 year plan", we can all see the promised glory is just around the corner and the future looks fantastically wonderful.

Why not suggest the whole board is shut down except for people like you who think Mike Ashley is just fab, and now, 2 years into his "5 year plan", we can all see the promised glory is just around the corner and the future looks fantastically wonderful.

This^^^^^

Sounds good.

If you don't agree with every word that I've ever written about everything then you are an ashley sympathizer and also the reason AIDS exists.  FACT. 

qft

and mods, why wasnt the original post merged??

If you don't agree with every word that I've ever written about everything then you are an ashley sympathizer and also the reason AIDS exists.  FACT. 

but whats the point about being a Mike Ashley sympathiser if he doesn't read the board ?

What's the point talking about AIDS if you haven't got it ?

http://www.sunrealtync.com/Fishing-1-tight%20crop.jpg

Don't. That'll turn him on.