Some questions of my own I'd like answered if you may Mr Llambias?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest toonlass

and mods, why wasnt the original post merged??

Uh oh, its...

http://www.actualidadmusical.com/wp-content/the_police-the_police-frontal.jpg

sting and his dad were my milkman, when i was a kid.

My mam used to work with Sting's mam at Preston Hospital.

and mods, why wasnt the original post merged??

Uh oh, its...

http://www.actualidadmusical.com/wp-content/the_police-the_police-frontal.jpg

sting and his dad were my milkman, when i was a kid.

Hey one of them could be your old man then.

hey, my dad used to say, i look more like sting than him.

Then you must be Sting's "Invisible Son"....

I've got a question for Llambias, we won't get the answer but if we did it might be quite revealing.

Freddie Shepherd and Douglas Hall both had contracts that entitled them to two years salary if they got dismissed. Why did Hall get paid in full but Shepherd not receive one penny of that money and why has he not contested it?

Freddie Shepherd and Douglas Hall both had contracts that entitled them to two years salary if they got dismissed. Why did Hall get paid in full but Shepherd not receive one penny of that money and why has he not contested it?

Are you sure F.Shepherd got nowt?

Maybe Fred was happy at getting a extra penny per share than everyone else.

Quite sure.

Maybe but the employment contract and the sale of his shares were two separate discussions I think.

I've got a question for Llambias, we won't get the answer but if we did it might be quite revealing.

I'm 99% sure that he was paid up but he had to wait a while before getting it.

Quite sure.

The Daily Mirror thought he got his wedge:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport-old/football/2007/07/25/freddy-s-reddies-115875-19515880/

if only we had known the consequences of showing ambition for the club when we were playing in the champions league eh

< yawn >

Relegation fights and financial stability is so much more preferable.

Not embarrassing in the slightest.

if only we had known the consequences of showing ambition for the club when we were playing in the champions league eh

< yawn >

Relegation fights and financial stability is so much more preferable.

Not embarrassing in the slightest.

I think, rather than relegation fights being preferable, it's more a case that they are an inevitable result of gambling and losing.

I'm 99% sure that he was paid up but he had to wait a while before getting it.

No he didn't get any of it. Douglas Hall's payoff was included in the 2007 accounts, Shepherd got nothing in 2007 or 2008. Article in the Guardian today confirms as much.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/feb/10/newcastle-united-mike-ashley-john-hall-freddy-shepherd