Agent Provocateurs on This Forum?

macphisto

After reading a lot of the posts on here I was just wondering if I’m the only person to think that there’s possibly a few agent provocateurs acting on behalf of the club posting messages?

I really am bamboozled by the amount of people who are so willing to:

Support Ashley or give him the benefit of the doubt

Negativity towards the last board (I was far from their biggest fan but compared the current set up they are not so bad!)

Bad mouthing NUSC

I’m not going to get into the individual arguments of why I find so many people holding the above views bizarre as that has been done to death. I’m just more interested in knowing if I’m the only one who thinks that the views expressed on this forum are very out of sync with their own opinions or people they know?

Of course there’s always going to be two sides to every argument but a few years back I could always empathise with other people’s views on this forum even when I didn’t agree with them, the debate just seemed a lot more informed!

If some of the posters on here are not working for the club, I can only presume that they get a kick out of trying to be clever and arguing against what I see as the consensus in the street.

May be I’m wrong and I’m the person out of sync with the majority, who knows? I just find a lot of the views on this board very depressing!

After reading a lot of the posts on here I was just wondering if I’m the only person to think that there’s possibly a few agent provocateurs acting on behalf of the club posting messages?

Negativity towards the last board (I was far from their biggest fan but compared the current set up they are not so bad!)

Bad mouthing NUSC

I’m not going to get into the individual arguments of why I find so many people holding the above views bizarre as that has been done to death. I’m just more interested in knowing if I’m the only one who thinks that the views expressed on this forum are very out of sync with their own opinions or people they know?

Of course there’s always going to be two sides to every argument but a few years back I could always empathise with other people’s views on this forum even when I didn’t agree with them, the debate just seemed a lot more informed!

If some of the posters on here are not working for the club, I can only presume that they get a kick out of trying to be clever and arguing against what I see as the consensus in the street.

May be I’m wrong and I’m the person out of sync with the majority, who knows? I just find a lot of the views on this board very depressing!

People? 

With opinions different to my own?

ON THE INTERNET?!?!

I call bullshit.  Clearly a conspiracy. 

Seriously though, I'm just a t***.  I like forcing people to back up their opinions and a lot of people don't like to be challenged when they spout shit.

You're not going to get into any individual arguments eh, just write off anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint? Excellent discussion board that would make.

The OP is just so ridiculous I don't know where to start TBH.

Why on earth would anyone want to argue against 'the consensus on the street?'. You've got me there, obviously if a lot of other people believe something I have to go along with it even if I disagree! ???

Jesus wept.

Guest icemanblue

There's a range of views on this forum just as there is a range of views among fans in general.

I don't know anyone, friends, family, people at the pub/match etc that support Ashley et al. It's only on here that I've seen it happen.

After reading a lot of the posts on here I was just wondering if Im the only person to think that theres possibly a few agent provocateurs acting on behalf of the club posting messages?

Bad mouthing NUSC

Im not going to get into the individual arguments of why I find so many people holding the above views bizarre as that has been done to death. Im just more interested in knowing if Im the only one who thinks that the views expressed on this forum are very out of sync with their own opinions or people they know?

Of course theres always going to be two sides to every argument but a few years back I could always empathise with other peoples views on this forum even when I didnt agree with them, the debate just seemed a lot more informed!

May be Im wrong and Im the person out of sync with the majority, who knows? I just find a lot of the views on this board very depressing!

I'm happy to go with the consenus on the street if they can run the club better I'm the first to admit. Joe Bloggs from down the pub has my vote as next chairman.

There's a range of views on this forum just as there is a range of views among fans in general.

I don't know anyone, friends, family, people at the pub/match etc that support Ashley et al. It's only on here that I've seen it happen.

The views of friends and family I talk to, meanwhile, are broadly similar to my own.

I imagine that there's people who work for NUFC that check the message boards but I highly doubt that they have people posting in order to sway our opinion.

Im not saying that happens here.  It certainly does happen though with brands, i think Sony were found out for employing 'shills' to post on message boards about their digital equipement, etc.

I imagine that there's people who work for NUFC that check the message boards but I highly doubt that they have people posting in order to sway our opinion.

There are at least two NUFC employees that have N-O accounts.

There are at least two NUFC employees that have N-O accounts.

The one's you least expect usually MartinJol and kingdawson tbh.