Conor Newton

Guest Raf

Was just looking at the reserve squad for tonights game and saw these 2 names that I hadnt noticed before.

Dont know if anyone has been keeping an eye on the reserves/youth but would be interesting to get some opinions on them.

Brad Inman = Australian, has been noticed before

Paul Dummet = Welsh U19 International, never been discussed on the forum

Just thought it might be interesting to discuss our youth players and policy on recruiting youth (also seems that Vukcic is in the team)

Paul Dummett

Born: 26 September 1991, Newcastle

Date Signed: July, 2008

The Newcastle-born left-back from Kenton School in Newcastle was called up by Wales Under 18s in June 2008 through his father being Welsh.

Paul has been with the Newcastle United Academy since he was nine and is indebted to his parents for supporting him and developing his career.

A decent golfer and tennis player, Paul aims to make a career out of football, following in the footsteps of his United hero Steven Taylor.

Inman is a central midfielder, spotted by Kenny Wharton and Peter Beardsley when they were over in Australia years ago, very highly rated by Dicky Dosh and staff.

Dummet is a left back, tidy player but still got a lot to learn.

Inman suddenly appeared in the new Fifa update. Had no idea who he was until now.

Just looking at his info on the official site.....does look more like KaKa in that photo

Bradden Inman

Born: 10 December 1991, Adelaide

Date Signed: July, 2008

Australian born and following in footsteps of former United Academy player James Troisi who moved from Australia to try and become a professional footballer in England.

Has been with the Academy since U15 level, whilst at St Thomas More School, and the ball-playing slightly-built central midfielder aims to keep improving every season.

Like the majority of his United colleagues, he enjoys tennis and golf away from the football field.

Nicknamed "Kaka" by his team-mates because of his skill and likeness in looks to the Brazilian superstar.

Its good reading about the reserves and youths. Makes me forget about the clip of the first team.

Is quite interesting, the official sites team list for Reserves/Youth has a lot of names there that I wouldnt have normally noticed

Inman is Ranger's housemate. For that reason he is Jesus as Ranger is God.

Always wondered if the club provide flats for young players that are not from the region or if its left for the player/family  to sort it out

Always wondered if the club provide flats for young players that are not from the region or if its left for the player/family  to sort it out

As I understand it the club sorts it out.

Maybe they should have a block of decent flats, also new singings could stay there instead of a hotel

Inman lives here with his mother, Ranger also lives with them.