"We Want Shepherd Out" Protest.

johnnypd

Shame it wont do fuk all.

We still have 2 months of the same shite team, at the very least.

Throwing money at the situation isn't the answer!  I thought everyone would have learned that by now.  A decent manager would be able to get far more out of the players we already have.

Guest Christian Hayne

glenn roeder talking on sky sports!!!

saying worst performance!! since febuary, can't keep on like that, doesn't understand the chants at the board.

they haven't mentioned it for a while now, hope it is and i hope belgravia hear about this

Belgravia won't be interested in a Championship team.

We are not a championship team. :thdn:

Guest newcastle4life

they haven't mentioned it for a while now, hope it is and i hope belgravia hear about this

not yet if anything

No, but that is a serious possibility if performances don't turn around quickly.  I've said previously that where Charlton, Sheff Utd, Watford all give the impression of being able of trying to scrap their way out of trouble, I saw nothing of that resolve from Newcastle tonight.  In fact, if Moore's only effort to the fight is to flatten Hulse everytime he gets close to him, he could be spending time on the sidelines with suspensions.  Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Video Panel had another look at their first coming together.

Me dad got into a blazing row with a fucking Idiot coming out of the ground, he was bleating on about how we would sell our soul if we got tookover and then said 'Shepherds always put his hand in his pocket' and about ten people walking behind went "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" :lol:

Did anybody see it?

IMO when FS axes GR then a caretaker or a new manager comes in, there will be at least a month long honeymoon period. By the end of it, the pressure will be gone and we will stay up comfortably. But FS need to get GR sooner than later.

No need to be smarmy mate.  :roll:

MJ being a smary git? Not like him at all.  :roll:

But seriously though, MJ is posting, we must of lost a game, someone pass the vulture the salt.

Me dad got into a blazing row with a ****ing Idiot coming out of the ground, he was bleating on about how we would sell our soul if we got tookover and then said 'Shepherds always put his hand in his pocket' and about ten people walking behind went "YOU ****ING IDIOT!" :lol:

Did anybody see it?

was that the guy on the crutch? he got a hell of a lot of abuse!

just got back from the protest, i reckon it would still be going now if the horses hadnt came

well done guys!

Me dad got into a blazing row with a ****ing Idiot coming out of the ground, he was bleating on about how we would sell our soul if we got tookover and then said 'Shepherds always put his hand in his pocket' and about ten people walking behind went "YOU ****ING IDIOT!" :lol:

Did anybody see it?

just got back from the protest, i reckon it would still be going now if the horses hadnt came

well done guys!

The protest went on for ages although I can think of a couple of people who will say it didn't happen at all.  Just about everybody who walked past the main entrance were singing as they passed, a few stayed while others kept moving while singing.

Singing was also going on during the match but I don't know if it was heard on the radio or TV.

Did anybody see it?

well done guys!

The protest went on for ages although I can think of a couple of people who will say it didn't happen at all.  Just about everybody who walked past the main entrance were singing as they passed, a few stayed while others kept moving while singing.

Singing was also going on during the match but I don't know if it was heard on the radio or TV.

Just think though, when we finally go down you can shoot off and buy your Chelsea top........cheerio. You won't be missed if it happens.

Did anybody see it?

well done guys!

Just think though, when we finally go down you can shoot off and buy your Chelsea top........cheerio. You won't be missed if it happens.

For fucks sake...