What happened to Dr. Gloom?

The Prophet

a teacher aswell wasn't he and some of his pupils were on the same forum ? ( if it's the bloke i remember from  .nu)

Has anyone ever seen him and Midds in the same room?

Together... ...well not together as in together in the same body, but in two different bodies at the same time... ....a total of two bodies, not four; one each, not each of them in two different bodies at the same time. If you know what I mean?

a teacher aswell wasn't he and some of his pupils were on the same forum ? ( if it's the bloke i remember from  .nu)

Together... ...well not together as in together in the same body, but in two different bodies at the same time... ....a total of two bodies, not four; one each, not each of them in two different bodies at the same time. If you know what I mean?

your rambling

a teacher aswell wasn't he and some of his pupils were on the same forum ? ( if it's the bloke i remember from .nu)

your rambling

No, I borrowed it off someone else.

8th in the league ain't so gloomy as it used to be ?

don't think anyones gonna bite this time

I should hope not, but I'm sure someone will call it mediocrity.

you're better than that (only slightly mind O0)

Guest Brazilianbob

His footie website seems to be down, but I believe Dr G can probably be contacted via the website of the Chester le St Whiskey drinkers club.  I believe he was a founder member of that club.