Viduka on his way

Dave

If Viduka wasn't such a crock with a reputation, he wouldn't be at Newcastle. He'd be at one of the top clubs because he's such a good footballer. He's streets ahead of most of our players technically and he offers things that no other player in the squad could but its all wasted with his injury problems. If he gets some goals and gives us a decent amount of matches from now until May then I wont complaint too much. He's been a waste but I am certain if he can keep fit for even 10 matches he will play a massive part in keeping us up.

Get real! You're laughable...

No, he's right actually. A fit Viduka > Most of our other players. A fit Viduka was a key part to us staying up last season, and a fit Viduka (although it won't happen) would be a massive boost to this season.

Honestly reckon he could have been one of the best in the world if he had the desire a few years ago. Sublime talent. Was superb in the 433 at the back end of last season, shame that run of about 8 games is pretty much all we ever got out of him (Wham at home last season too).

I'd love to see Xisco and Oba but it isn't going to happen till next season. Viduka is realistically the only decent option to play with Martins until Owen gets back

I reckon Oba could work quite well with Loven from the little I've seen of him. Huge amount of pace, raw excitement from Oba and slightly more intelligent running from Loverlover. Hopefully (unlikely) that's what we'll see on sunday.