Booing parker

Guest wondermike

that's the one, a bet your a backer of parker aswell like the muppet who was callin people in the east stand, your probably a joke just like the one who was backing him thinking your proper briliant, a guess it owuld be a different scenario if it was aimed at you?!?!

From the impression I've got of you, anything Parker said in your general direction would have been vindicated.

Guest thescoreboard

As captain of the club he should rise above anything directed at him.  so what if that fans had a go.  If he wants to be captain of a club with the expectations of this one he has to be the big man at all times.  he didn't look fully fit by the way which can only be blamed on the manager, i think he was frustrated because of that, not that its an excuse for what he did.  Carr was no better for his scarcastic clapping at the corner at HT mind.  these lads have to remember, we put up with far worse on a daily basis (not just once or twice a week) when we gan to graft.  f'in £30k a week+ you should be able to control ya temper man.

that's the one, a bet your a backer of parker aswell like the muppet who was callin people in the east stand, your probably a joke just like the one who was backing him thinking your proper briliant, a guess it owuld be a different scenario if it was aimed at you?!?!

I wouldnt give him abuse so it wouldnt be aimed at me.  And i only think im brilliant when i compare myself to the likes of you

Guest Knightrider

I love it when everyone comes round to my way of thinking. Parker is and always was a waste of money.

And I told you so the day he signed.

http://www.grangeschool.co.uk/children/images/blue%20peter%20badge.jpg

I love it when everyone comes round to my way of thinking. Parker is and always was a waste of money.

And I told you so the day he signed.

Wouldn't call him a waste of money, still firmly believe that under a quality manager he can become one of the best CM players.

Obviously that's never going to happen all the time Roeder is here.

Guest Knightrider

This thread's ****ing pathetic.

Agreed.

Good on Parker for telling the fickle bastards to fuck off, if he did say that.

Agreed.

Good on Parker for telling the fickle bastards to fuck off, if he did say that.

That's not the point. The point is that some fans expect to be able to give players as much shit as they like because they're pissed off without getting any comeback and as soon as a player turns round and says, 'Fuck off, I'm pissed off too' he gets vilified for it. The last thing we need is to get on the backs of our own players, especially those players who actually give a fuck.

Agreed.

Good on Parker for telling the fickle bastards to **** off, if he did say that.

That's not the point. The point is that some fans expect to be able to give players as much shit as they like because they're pissed off without getting any comeback and as soon as a player turns round and says, 'Fuck off, I'm pissed off too' he gets vilified for it. The last thing we need is to get on the backs of our own players, especially those players who actually give a ****.

It's a fair point but it won't work because it would have to be applied across the board for all players. I can't imagine the reaction if Bellamy or Bowyer had done this, for example. Both better players than Parker anarl.

I can't accept a captain to hide himself in the most important relegation battle with no passion.

In the 2nd half he did nothing but just pass back to Harper, fuck off.

It's clearly that we are unable to use long ball tactics to pass through the midline,

but he still keep on passing back.

He has no brain as usual, and if he even lose his passion and temper,

sorry, we don't need this captain.

I am not calling him to leave the club, but a drop to bench is a must. He's been very very poor, even Pattison would be better choice.

Guest Knightrider

Agreed.

Good on Parker for telling the fickle bastards to **** off, if he did say that.

Fucks sake, sodding great attitude that like.

He should have thrown his boots at the **** or done a Cantona.

Sorry but if you boo like a girl one of our own players, the Captain of our club for christ sake who for 95% of the time has ran his bollocks off for this club all because he ducked out of one challenge or had a poor game you deserve more than a "**** off" or a sarcastic clap. That shows you the unbelievable demands some fans have of players, yet ironically quite a few doing the booing are probably the same cretins who think he's shite and should be dropped for Dyer or Butt. :lol:

Nowt more embarrassing or cringeworthy than seeing hairy arsed gadgies going "booooooo" at the match. Nowt more shocking that our own players, our Captain, a player who gives his all and who is most proably physically fucked because he's ran himself into the ground this season while the likes of Duff piss about, being booed for the crime that is shirking a challenge or having a bad game. I bet they clapped like seals all those times when he won tackles he had no right to or when he injured himself against Arsenal last season by putting in tackles. He's a victim of his own work ethic.

I'll excuse Parker from shirking a tackle, maybe's he's thinking "we can't afford another injury"? Players have off days, its rare for Parker to have on off day so fans shouldn't worry and I can't help feel fans are spoiling for a fight anyway, with anyone and are also looking for scapegoats.

Well done Parker, give the cunts a taste of their own medicine.

BTW isn't it ironic, years of shite from the board and whatnot, not a peep, one player says fuck off and all hell breaks loose.

Thats Toon fans all over though. Not all of course but a sizeable minority.

Anyway good karma for the East Stand for all those times they've never sang or chanted. Shite stand.

Guest Knightrider

BTW I'm fucking sick of our players making tackles, Arsenal are the biggest tarts in football, Henry is always shirking tackles. If we pissed and moaned about the scrapper football then maybe we'd lose the "the Geordies love their grafters" shite that sees us bring back the likes of Lee Clark because he'll die for the shirt and all that crap.

Give me your tarts with technique and flair over your scrappers anyday. More Luque's less Parker's flying into hospital tackles just to gain an inch or to get the crowd clapping like seals.

Nobs.

Guest Ridzuan

I honestly think he had poor game yesterday apart from some good tackles and a decent shot.So he,as much as everybody else deserbe the boo.

Nowt more embarrassing or cringeworthy than seeing hairy arsed gadgies going "booooooo" at the match.

Couldn't agree more, I've never booed one of our players or the team (OK, I had a go at Bowyer once, but that was exceptional circumstances). Call them all sorts of shit in the pub later by all means, but booing is for pantomimes. Left in stoppage time yesterday for maybe the second time ever, only this time it wasn't as I had to be somewhere quickly, it was to avoid the predictable boos. Shepherd out however is fine by me.

Guest Gemmill

ii ya clmaped up there, it's ok just don't speak and make your self look more stupid 'you muppet'

HAW PROPA CLAMPED AND THAT LIEK

:lol: I was asking last week who would own up to being a proper, full-on charver charv on here last week and no one would put their hand up.  wondermike has inadvertently staked his claim.  I can just see him sat at his computer with the peak of his too-small-for-his-head cap pointing at the ceiling, jaw wide open, pastie crumbs up his top going "EEE FUCKIN PROPA CLAMPED THIS MUG LEYYYYYYK".

I havn`t read the whole thread. I think Butt should be captain. He is probably the most senior player we have and most experienced unless i`m forgeting someone. At the start of yesterdays match he looked most up for it by a mile. I also agree with Emre looking more captain material aswell.

ii ya clmaped up there, it's ok just don't speak and make your self look more stupid 'you muppet'

HAW PROPA CLAMPED AND THAT LIEK

:lol: I was asking last week who would own up to being a proper, full-on charver charv on here last week and no one would put their hand up. wondermike has inadvertently staked his claim. I can just see him sat at his computer with the peak of his too-small-for-his-head cap pointing at the ceiling, jaw wide open, pastie crumbs up his top going "EEE FUCKIN PROPA CLAMPED THIS MUG LEYYYYYYK".

F**kin brilliant Gemmill.  The cut of your jib is might fine chap.

Nowt more embarrassing or cringeworthy than seeing hairy arsed gadgies going "booooooo" at the match.

Couldn't agree more, I've never booed one of our players or the team (OK, I had a go at Bowyer once, but that was exceptional circumstances). Call them all sorts of shit in the pub later by all means, but booing is for pantomimes. Left in stoppage time yesterday for maybe the second time ever, only this time it wasn't as I had to be somewhere quickly, it was to avoid the predictable boos. Shepherd out however is fine by me.

Total shit. Booing is the right of every person who has paid there money to watch.

Why should the shitehawks on the pitch walk off scott free? Boo the bastards until they actually become ashamed of their performances - although most wouldn't give a shit in any case, payday is their master.