Season tickets: are you going to renew?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going travelling and will be away for half the season so probably get rid of mine (although losing my seat would be a ballache as its a very good view) and just pay per game when i get back. Be first time since 93 i won't have had one which is well over half my life.

I would renew otherwise.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Des: why not offer your seat to a friend for the season (or half of it)?

Dave, for the majority on here where's the "don't have a season ticket" option? O0

Have you read his posts? You really think he has friends  :razz:

From an 'outsiders' point of view as i live in the midlands i would definately need to see some positive movements, whether it be in the transfer market, managerial front or ticket prices, to make me hell bent on renewal

Dave, for the majority on here where's the "don't have a season ticket" option? O0

Friends that support the Toon already go.

Have you read his posts? You really think he has friends  :razz:

:smitten: you to

Cancelled the direct debit with no intention of renewing - would renew if club is sold.

So if the club is not sold your never going to go back until the point that MA leaves ?

Yes - but I'm pretty confident it will be sold within 2 years at the most.

I still intend to go to a few away games.

Cancelled the direct debit with no intention of renewing - would renew if club is sold.

So if the club is not sold your never going to go back until the point that MA leaves ?

& put money into other clubs instead? ???

No - Support the team without contributing to the corrupt.

You're getting the tickets for free?

Guest fading star

:clap:

"instead" is the key word.

It was a reference to you saying "No" to me asking if you would be putting money into other clubs rather than ours, which you will be.

I can't understand people who can afford it chucking in their season tickets "because of Ashley" but there you go, particularly if they're going to subsidise other clubs with the money instead.

And ironically the team they are going to support on the road will be fatally undermined due to falling revenue from season ticket sales. Myself I'm going to carry on doing what I've always done - whcih due to geography is about 7 or 8 home games paid for individually and a membership. This is a time when our club needs our support.

It was a reference to you saying "No" to me asking if you would be putting money into other clubs rather than ours, which you will be.

I can't understand people who can afford it chucking in their season tickets "because of Ashley" but there you go, particularly if they're going to subsidise other clubs with the money instead.

It's not a money issue anyway but giving an individual club £35 or whatever is small beer compared with £550.

As I said to you on anither thread a few weeks ago its about not being arsed with the travel to attend a game with a generally shit atmosphere watching shit players try and play a game which I've pretty much fallen out of love with.

Away games have better atmospheres and reflect the sport I used to love.

The reason I would consider returning to SJP when Ashley leaves is that that is the only circumstance where I can imagine the odious people who have contributed so much to my lack of hope will be gone.

It's not a money issue anyway but giving an individual club £35 or whatever is small beer compared with £550.

As I said to you on anither thread a few weeks ago its about not being arsed with the travel to attend a game with a generally shit atmosphere watching shit players try and play a game which I've pretty much fallen out of love with.

Away games have better atmospheres and reflect the sport I used to love.

The reason I would consider returning to SJP when Ashley leaves is that that is the only circumstance where I can imagine the odious people who have contributed so much to my lack of hope will be gone.

Massively hypothetical question, supposing Ashley stuck around & got us at the right end of the table consistently within a few years, you still wouldn't go back, just because he'd be there?

Massively hypothetical question, supposing Ashley stuck around & got us at the right end of the table consistently within a few years, you still wouldn't go back, just because he'd be there?

The way I feel at the moment I'd say no.

However I realise things in life can change - I know a lad who just about gave up about 6 years ago who has now started going again because he takes his 8 year old son and seeing it through the kid's eyes has made it worthwhile again. I could also move back nearer the NE in future which would make a difference but that's unlikely.

In one way I feel strong enough to say "no, not ever" but in another sense its just more of a case of saying "meh".