£8 Prem plus/£35 Ticket - good value?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Christian Hayne

i was unlucky enough to be at the match and i have never felt so s**t in my life, how can Glenn Roeder and Shepherd sit there and say everything is fine. something needs to change and its starts with the chairmen

SHEPHERD OUT!!!!!!!!! ROEDER OUT!!!!!!!!!

i was unlucky enough to be at the match and i have never felt so s**t in my life, how can Glenn Roeder and Shepherd sit there and say everything is fine. something needs to change and its starts with the chairmen

SHEPHERD OUT!!!!!!!!! ROEDER OUT!!!!!!!!!

There's more than one of them? blueeek.gif

Guest crantonscracker

Paid 8 well earned pounds to watch that shite!

Although I know it's pointless I am going to write a letter to Mr Roeder tomorrow asking for the £8 back!  :wullie:

Slightly off topic, great result Thursday but GR then makes 6 changes today and we get humiliated at home by a team who hadn't scored an away goal all season. This may sound crazy to some of you, but I would like to have seen the team that played on Thursday play today because at least they would have put some effort in and looked as though they wanted to win! The players that came back in were a disgrace and strolled around the park........controvaversial view? Surely we couldn't have played any worse?  :confused:

Anyway, just my opinion from watching on prem plus.... :(