Roeder on SKy site

Dunedin

If he's seriously not feeling any pressure yet, that's the most troubling thing I've heard so far. Sounds like he really doesn't give a damn if we go down. ANY manager sitting at the bottom of the table should be shitting bricks trying to turn things around. If you're not feeling pressure when your team's at the bottom, you've got no business managing in the Premiership.

Guest king harry

As a neutral i honestly dont think newcastle will go down, only because in the second half of the season you should pick up to a certain degree, and the fact is there are teams in the premiership, like charlton and sheff wed,watford and possibly Boro that wont improve. What i would be worried about though is that when Roeder took west ham down, he had the following players - D. James, Trevor sinclair, (both england regulars at the time, although not great players.) Jermaine Defoe, carrick, Joe cole, Kanoute, and Di Canio. The 42 points is the most a team has gone down with, but 7 of them come from the last 3 games when Brooking had taken over.

isnt it ironic that the away game at city was Soumess's last game...Could well come full circle...

But im very worried as there is no obvious replacement..Ranieri? Hitzfeld?

I'd be even more dissapointed if we got Curbishley!

isnt it ironic that the away game at city was Soumess's last game...Could well come full circle...

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

I don't know if you rate Ranieri or not, but he made a play for the job prior to Shepherd obeying the wishes of the fans and appointing Roeder.

Guest the_serbian_mag

Well I just can't believe that statement!!!!

"Don't feel under pressure", eh?

Souness didn't "believe in tactics"....

Gullit wanted to play "sexy football"....

WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE BLOODY COME FROM?!!??!?

Must be fcukin' different galaxy!!!

Today I was ashamed watching the worst ever toon game, alone on TV.

Imagine if I had sold my car and paid for ticket and journey from Belgrade to Newcastle to watch the game (which I plan to dothe future)...

Seen 4 games live on TV this season, 3 of them at home. We lost 3 of them, and won NONE....

I'm bloody angry!

Imagine if I had sold my car and paid for ticket and journey from Belgrade to Newcastle to watch the game (which I plan to dothe future)...

I'd hold off on that plan for a while...

Was planning on trying to fly out from the USA to finally see a live game, but not when we're playing like this...

I'm bloody angry!

You and me both.

Roeder says on the Sky site that he does not feel under pressure. Well he f**king should do. He is obviously stupid as well as useless.

He may not feel under pressure because the chairman has told him how long he has to turn things around and he may know his job is safe as no one wanted the job  in the summer and that why he was appointed in the first place,

Guest the_serbian_mag

Tough luck, my friend....

I wonder how it is on the streets of Newcastle these days... Everybody must be so depressed.... I know I am....

mackems.gif

I don't know if you rate Ranieri or not, but he made a play for the job prior to Shepherd obeying the wishes of the fans and appointing Roeder.

You really think World Class managers like Ranieri and Hitzfeld want to manage a club that is now currently in a relegation battle?