Newcastle United 0 - 0 Everton - 22/02/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

Someone who gets things right ? good one

I'm sure Teasy doesn't need anyone else to justify his argument, but since he isn't here....

Do you know the meaning of the word "consistently"? He clearly stated he didn't believe the teams in and around Newcastle could gain points on a consistent enough basis. Merely 1 game after the Everton match and you've had the audacity to delcare yourself correct?

You must enjoy wallowing in your doom-mongering philosophy to take the time to dig up his post and [wrongly] assume you're universally correct.

What you are correct on is that a lot of teams around Newcastle could indeed move up. However a lot of them could also move down.

Fucking hell. Someone openly smug about being right with a negative prediction when we're doing badly. Seen it all now.

NE5? ;)

Going back to the earlier comment about Nolan, I have to agree that if Anichebe hadn't been there, he wouldn't have got injured. His fault entirely.

Fucking hell. Someone openly smug about being right with a negative prediction when we're doing badly. Seen it all now.

NE5? ;)

Going back to the earlier comment about Nolan, I have to agree that if Anichebe hadn't been there, he wouldn't have got injured. His fault entirely.

I'm not sure NE5 ever has been "smug", to be honest. He says he wants what's best for the club and takes no pleasure out of being right when things go tits-up. I'd be inclined to believe the bloke after the years he's put in following this dross.

NE5? ;)

I'm not sure NE5 ever has been "smug", to be honest. He says he wants what's best for the club and takes no pleasure out of being right when things go tits-up. I'd be inclined to believe the bloke after the years he's put in following this dross.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with that. I just wanted him to think I'm still stalking him :D

I'm sure Teasy doesn't need anyone else to justify his argument, but since he isn't here....

Do you know the meaning of the word "consistently"? He clearly stated he didn't believe the teams in and around Newcastle could gain points on a consistent enough basis. Merely 1 game after the Everton match and you've had the audacity to delcare yourself correct?

You must enjoy wallowing in your doom-mongering philosophy to take the time to dig up his post and [wrongly] assume you're universally correct.

What you are correct on is that a lot of teams around Newcastle could indeed move up. However a lot of them could also move down.

You dont seem able to read to well im afraid. Two arguments were being made, one that the teams around us were able to win games & the other that they were not.

Hence "How are they going to move upwards?  Are the league giving out free points or something?"

Go look at Boro, blackburn, stoke, portsmouth, tottenhams recent form and the opposition which they got those results against. All of them have achieved better results than we have recently.

The point he made was the claim that these sides wouldnt be able to gain on us after THREE games, we've now had ONE and they already have.

If you think theres more chance of us getting points out of Man united, Chelsea & Arsenal than there is of any of them winning or drawing any of their next 3/4 games then you are another who is severely deluded.

Fail to see what you're all upset about, me pointing out how clueless someone else is does not indicate i want the results to go this way, merely that i am more realistic about it and do not appreciate someone who is talking to me as if i am a cock only for them to be proved wrong.

O0

I suppose if a weather man predicts severely dangerous weather and rightly points out that others should have listened following it when they didnt, that means he wanted it to happen does it.

Brilliant reasoning.

You dont seem able to read to well im afraid. Two arguments were being made, one that the teams around us were able to win games & the other that they were not.

Hence "How are they going to move upwards?  Are the league giving out free points or something?"

Go look at Boro, blackburn, stoke, portsmouth, tottenhams recent form and the opposition which they got those results against. All of them have achieved better results than we have recently.

The point he made was the claim that these sides wouldnt be able to gain on us after THREE games, we've now had ONE and they already have.

If you think theres more chance of us getting points out of Man united, Chelsea & Arsenal than there is of any of them winning or drawing any of their next 3/4 games then you are another who is severely deluded.

Boro? Just because they beat Liverpool? You're having a giggle, surely?

They lost 3-0 to West Brom. We beat West Brom 3-2. If that's how you want to do your comparisons, at least do some research.

They lost 3-0 to West Brom. We beat West Brom 3-2. If that's how you want to do your comparisons, at least do some research.

6 games ago lad, keep up.

Recently they drew with blackburn & with wigan, beat west ham & just beat liverpool.

Oh no, those results arent better than ours atall.

6 games ago lad, keep up.

Recently they drew with blackburn & with wigan, beat west ham & just beat liverpool.

Oh no, those results arent better than ours atall.

West Ham was a cup game. We drew with Everton with 10 men, and they're better than Blackburn, and Wigan.

Where are you heading with this? You're clearly saying that because they beat Liverpool and we lost to Bolton that they're going to finish above us, yeah?

West Ham was a cup game. We drew with Everton with 10 men, and they're better than Blackburn, and Wigan.

Where are you heading with this? You're clearly saying that because they beat Liverpool and we lost to Bolton that they're going to finish above us, yeah?

How is the fact it was a cup game relevant, they beat a good side who we couldnt & this will have given their team confidence as it clearly did.

You also cannot disregard good results against sides which we did badly against simply because we get a crap draw with a crap everton team.

We drew with an everton side who were crippled & lacked any form of creativity. Clearly it isnt down to the amazing standard of our defence, we've conceded the 4th most amount of goals in the entire league.

It really isnt very complicated, their recent form and results are better than ours. We have a west brom win, a draw with sunderland & we lost to bolton. Work it out.

How is the fact it was a cup game relevant, they beat a good side who we couldnt & this will have given their team confidence as it clearly did.

You also cannot disregard good results against sides which we did badly against simply because we get a crap draw with a crap everton team.

We drew with an everton side who were crippled & lacked any form of creativity. Clearly it isnt down to the amazing standard of our defence, we've conceded the 4th most amount of goals in the entire league.

It really isnt very complicated, their recent form and results are better than ours. We have a west brom win, a draw with sunderland & we lost to bolton. Work it out.

I know what you're saying. You're just factually incorrect, and you've explained it very badly. That's why people think you're a tool :)

Good argument, so you cannot point out how im factually incorrect but you'd like to say so anyway.

Did you have a child come up with that one for you, or was that all you ?

I didnt explain it badly, if you didnt understand it thats your own issue lol

Its pretty simple. Realistically we have a very big chance of soon being in the relegation positions, simple as that. If you disagree but dont have any form of argument to back this up, you are deluded as i keep saying.

Good argument, so you cannot point out how im factually incorrect but you'd like to say so anyway.

Did you have a child come up with that one for you, or was that all you ?

I didnt explain it badly, if you didnt understand it thats your own issue lol

Its pretty simple. Realistically we have a very big chance of soon being in the relegation positions, simple as that. If you disagree but dont have any form of argument to back this up, you are deluded as i keep saying.

I've posted facts. We have better recent league form than Boro. Easy.

We've got a massive chance of going down. Nobody else is going to shout "see, I told you I was right" if it happens though. Clown.

You're not doing very well in this are you.

You've failed to point out why commenting on only "league form" is relevant as i asked.

I also replied to your claim of us having better league form which ended up with you basically saying "no your wrong im right, i just am" with nothing beyond that.

You're confusing yourself a bit arent you, as you basically agree with what i am saying.

Which makes your pov different from the person i was originally talking to, which you chose to get involved with for no reason.

Your incompetence really does stagger me.

Massively large logic fail.

Yet you have no reply, what a suprise.

No-one has denied that teams around Newcastle could move up. It's your reasoning for future projections that is letting you down.

One such delightful example of logic being, "Hull have beaten us twice this season". Right-oh, so that means they're going to move up the table?

I also still question why you were so insecure as to dig up a post well over a week old just to attempt to tell yourself that you were right.

Your incompetence really does stagger me.

Massively large logic fail.

Yet you have no reply, what a suprise.

No-one has denied that teams around Newcastle could move up. It's your reasoning for future projections that is letting you down.

One such delightful example of logic being, "Hull have beaten us twice this season". Right-oh, so that means they're going to move up the table?

I also still question why you were so insecure as to dig up a post well over a week old just to attempt to tell yourself that you were right.

Uh they have denied it, thats what the initial discussion was about clearly.

The hull point was only made seeing as they are one of the next 4 teams we will be playing and we are not guaranteed 3 points there as some were assuming.

I highlighted the post through boredom, same reason you chose to reply to the post i made i assume. I thought bringing it up would be mildly entertaining, as it was.

Not really any "Massively large logic fail" is there. Not on my part anyway.

You've failed to point out why commenting on only "league form" is relevant as i asked.

I also replied to your claim of us having better league form which ended up with you basically saying "no your wrong im right, i just am" with nothing beyond that.

You're confusing yourself a bit arent you, as you basically agree with what i am saying.

Which makes your pov different from the person i was originally talking to, which you chose to get involved with for no reason.

Well firstly, Boro didn't get any points for winning an FA cup match? Boro have a history of doing well in the cup and badly in the league (which I'm sure you already know). Their win against West Ham means nothing to the current league.

Secondly, I'm not confusing myself at all, and although I'm agreeing with you that we could very well go down, it's your logic which I'm questioning.

Don't you find it odd that you're the only one who agrees with your view?

Well firstly, Boro didn't get any points for winning an FA cup match? Boro have a history of doing well in the cup and badly in the league (which I'm sure you already know). Their win against West Ham means nothing to the current league.

Secondly, I'm not confusing myself at all, and although I'm agreeing with you that we could very well go down, it's your logic which I'm questioning.

Don't you find it odd that you're the only one who agrees with your view?

Getting points for it is irrelevant im afraid as i explained to you. You think its a coincidence that following 14 games without a win against premiership opposition, they won two in a row against them? You probably do thats whats sad about it. If you'd had your eyes open and your light up top switched on for half of your life you may have noticed quite a few people in football stating that confidence plays a big part....they tend to state it near every week of the football season. So...i dont know..maybe a win against a good west ham side doing well might have.....given them some ? Or is that to complex an idea for you to comprehend ? Your attempt to consistantly bring it back to "only prem games" for no reason is moronic.

Im not the only one who agrees with my view lol My view is that it is very likely that other teams will catch us - you have already stated we've a massive chance of going down. So if you still think you're disagreeing with me, then im lost as to what to tell you.