“I'm currently playing”

Yorkie

there are so many games i WANT to play... but nothing but FIFA/FM gets played.

This is why I decided to stick Mass Effect in yesterday.

It's almost like lazy gaming, no real thought or effort is required in playing FIFA/FM.

Burnout Paradise

GTA IV

The Darkness

Left 4 Dead

Mirror's Edge

Madden 09

COD 3 or 4. Can't remember

Just a small portion of the games I WANT to play!

Do it, break the cycle and all that shite! Put FIFA somewhere in your house really far away from your 360 so when you sit down, it takes more effort to play FIFA than any other game. And don't just switch your PC on and play FM :lol:

I gotta say, I'm not particularly tempted by GTA... maybe thats why I'll play that one. Just to rattle a few cages. What does this update entail tho? Just more missions? Cos I certainly don't need to be buying more missions yet!

I gotta say, I'm not particularly tempted by GTA... maybe thats why I'll play that one. Just to rattle a few cages. What does this update entail tho? Just more missions? Cos I certainly don't need to be buying more missions yet!

To be honest I'm with you on GTA IV, I've never been really taken in by this one, other than the stunning environment etc. I think the update is mainly just more missions.

COD4 or 5 is worth a go, though it is really intense, you might need to stop for a breather every so often if you're used to FM :lol:

To be honest I'm with you on GTA IV, I've never been really taken in by this one, other than the stunning environment etc. I think the update is mainly just more missions.

COD4 or 5 is worth a go, though it is really intense, you might need to stop for a breather every so often if you're used to FM :lol:

The update is pretty much like a full new game.  New story, new cutscenes, new character, new missions, new guns and uprated/smoothed graphics.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-damned-review

I agree with COD4/5 route tho....both are good, however 5 is rather annoying when playing multiplayer on the tank levels.  Shite.

Empire total war, anyone with a pc should get this, guna be epic.

Aye, love the total war series but RTW has been my fav, espicially with the Total Realism Mod.  Fcuking class game.

Just been looking at the latest videos, one site has a blog after they played it.  I think i'll download the demo tonight.

He can run?!

Depressing thing is I was going to make a joke about that for one of our players, but I couldn't decide on whether to use Geremi, Butt, Ameobi or Viduka  :-[

:lol: The agony of choice.

This is proper gay.

I've had a fairly tiring day, work, footy, bringing parents out etc. Now in my time of relaxation I could murder a bit of FIFA. But I said I wont, so I wont.

Perhaps I'll throw GTA in. Or just sit around being sad.

Ooh, I've also got Fallout 3.

This is proper gay.

I've had a fairly tiring day, work, footy, bringing parents out etc. Now in my time of relaxation I could murder a bit of FIFA. But I said I wont, so I wont.

Perhaps I'll throw GTA in. Or just sit around being sad.

Ooh, I've also got Fallout 3.

I thought of this thread when I sat down after getting home from the work and the gym, was going to put on some FIFA on and thought "nope, I'm not going to!". I think what clinched it was that Mass Effect was in the drive. It would have had to involve removing Mass Effect from the tray, putting it in its case, and then opening FIFA and putting it in the tray. Too much hard work...

oh fuck it, im just gonna have a wank.

It's a bitch getting FIFA out of the system.

In the next generation of consoles, I'm really hoping that we'll be able to download all games, or at least for it to have more than one disc drive. I hate changing games!

I'm playing Ninja Gaiden II, don't think I've got much left. It's been about as much pain as it has been enjoyment so far, tbh. The good bits are really good, but the bad ones are just frustrating.

oh fuck it, im just gonna have a wank.

In the next generation of consoles, I'm really hoping that we'll be able to download all games, or at least for it to have more than one disc drive. I hate changing games!

I'm playing Ninja Gaiden II, don't think I've got much left. It's been about as much pain as it has been enjoyment so far, tbh. The good bits are really good, but the bad ones are just frustrating.

PC with steam, no need for pointless discs woot.

oh f*** it, im just gonna have a w***.

I prefer the disc tbh.

oh f*** it, im just gonna have a w***.

I prefer the disc tbh.

Gives you something to sell later.

I nkow you can sell steam accounts, but why both.

Steam also charge silly money and hardly drop in line with online shops, which is daft.