“I'm currently playing”

Yorkie

I'm finding with GTA, that I really don't care. Mainly with regards to all this shit like calling your friends/family and doing random shitty meaningless activities. Like stealing cars and going on dates. Why bother.

I'm finding with GTA, that I really don't care. Mainly with regards to all this shit like calling your friends/family and doing random shitty meaningless activities. Like stealing cars and going on dates. Why bother.

You should give Saints Row II a go. Doesn't look as impressive as GTA but it really is fun, especially co-op.

You should give Saints Row II a go. Doesn't look as impressive as GTA but it really is fun, especially co-op.

Yeah I much preferred SR1. However, got GTA (and loadsa other games), so want to play them through. Oh well!.. I think I'll just stick to proper missions from now on. Even if I'm shit at them.

Guest Stephen927

Borrowed GTA IV from a mate, only done about 10 missions but I'm liking it so far.

Not done anything worthwhile yet but the aiming system is pretty good. Taking a while to get used to the car camera and handbrake turns etc.

FF IV came today so I gave that a bash for a couple of hours today. Brilliantly presented - the graphics are outstanding for a DS game and it's even got voice acting and FMV's. I like it alot, Cecil and Kain are very cool.

Guest Stephen927

Got bored with GTA IV quite early on, only 11% in or summit.

Now gone back to FIFA 08 and Test Drive, trying to get Swansea promoted from League One  :coolsmiley:

Defending is no problem but I'm shit at attacking. I try to play nice passing football, but long ball to Jason Scotland seems to work best  :lol:

I've just installed dungeon keeper 2 back on my pc for a bit of nostalgia related mullarkey. I'm surprised how well the gameplay still holds up despite the shoddy gfx.

It's a fantastic game, i remember playing it on my p133 all those years back.

Silent hill and fable2 are getting a little bit of hammer on the bairns xbox mind.

Peggle XBLA, first time i've played it and it's awesome, just made a shot worth 403,400 points and it's the 6th best shot on the peggle leaderboards :D

Won't be for long i guess.

Peggle XBLA, first time i've played it and it's awesome, just made a shot worth 403,400 points and it's the 6th best shot on the peggle leaderboards :D

Won't be for long i guess.

What the fuck is peggle?

Aim of the game is to get rid of all the orange pegs btw, the blue ones give you points, the green ones give you a power up (all the characters have a different power up) and the purple ones are score multipliers.

Empire total war, by the time I have finished ruling the world with India the next total war might be out.

The videos of the naval battles almost made me buy a new computer.

Just played the Ninja Blade demo.

Blatant Ninja Gaiden copy, but with quick time events. Isn't as bad as it might sound, the QTE are very good actually, but the fighting is nowhere near as fluent or addictive as Ninja Gaiden. Doesn't seem to be anywhere near as difficult though, which is a plus for me.

• 2 weeks later...