“I'm currently playing”

On 13/10/2021 at 10:15, Mike said:

New World.

Any other fucker got this?

I'm on trapalanada. mega grindy. I mean I played 15 years of WoW. I'm obviously okay with treadmills. But I'm out here in my conquistador hat leveling up "logging" through deforestation and wondering where along the way I lost control of my life.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

I'm on trapalanada. mega grindy. I mean I played 15 years of WoW. I'm obviously okay with treadmills. But I'm out here in my conquistador hat leveling up "logging" through deforestation and wondering where along the way I lost control of my life.

Deadass envying people who have logging 50 already like I'm not dying a little bit faster every single day.

logging pisses me off because nothing makes sense about encumbrance :lol: I'm carrying around an entire Home Depot lumber section and running a 4.4 40 but reap 3 parsnips and some hemp in the backpack and it's goodnight vienna.

Maybe I just need a bag. Fuck if I know. I've tried to go into it as dumb as possible, watched no videos or streamers. I think the faction pvp will be fun.

proximity voice chat though. why. like it's not even a meme or a joke about getting what you expect out of that.

On 16/10/2021 at 12:20, Dokko said:

what's everyone finding the best build so far? I dabbled with all be seem quite settled on Rapier & Fire Staff (long range)

Still on the sword. Nowt else grabbed me yet. I keep falling asleep, mind.

I've been absolutely hooked on Fights in Tight Spaces lately. Very similar to Into the Breach if you've played that, except with a deck-building focus and a sweet 007 vibe.

It's in early access but definitely a full playable game at the moment. Also highly recommend opting into the beta branch if you do pick it up.

On 16/10/2021 at 17:20, Dokko said:

what's everyone finding the best build so far? I dabbled with all be seem quite settled on Rapier & Fire Staff (long range)

I've been using the sword/shield and life staff, but I've been debating the hatchet or rapier instead of the life staff for additional damage. Think I'd probably get ruined without being able to heal myself though. 

So sword coming up a lot. Rapier is quick like but shield does offer the best block. Rest of the weapons seem to have a delay

Not once used tge life staff. I just keep an eye out for bargain equipment in the market. It doesn't come up then I just carry on. My whole build is around being cheap. [emoji38]

Picked up Death Stranding for £11. Not sure like. Just took a dead body up a hill, seems to be my mother and the President, I don't like being touched, oh and baby weird warping shit. Not sure its for me, too cinematic and slow. Gorgeous looking game though.

• Rich changed the title to “I'm currently playing”