“I'm currently playing”

Yorkie

Guest Wally_McFool

I am playing  Over Flanders Field Phase 3: Between Heaven and Hell (and absolutely loving it.)

http://wwiaircombat.com/pics/albums/off3/Shot10-23-07-01-31-48.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Silent Hill: Homecoming.

It's ok, I guess. Just, I dunno, not very Silent Hill. I think I like it.

Rented Star Ocean. Went up there to rent Skate due to Role Model's recommendation but ended up deciding against for some unknown reason. Now I'm out 8 bucks and staring at this case wondering why the hell I rented this game.

Rented Star Ocean. Went up there to rent Skate due to Role Model's recommendation but ended up deciding against for some unknown reason. Now I'm out 8 bucks and staring at this case wondering why the hell I rented this game.

Bad move.

Although with that said, I should warn you that Skate is quite a difficult game to quickly pick up, so I don't know how much fun you would have got out of it during a rental if you've not played much of either game before. Pretty frustrating game at first to be honest but is immense fun if you devote a bit of time to it. You'll get better just skating around practicing.

Bad move.

Although with that said, I should warn you that Skate is quite a difficult game to quickly pick up, so I don't know how much fun you would have got out of it during a rental if you've not played much of either game before. Pretty frustrating game at first to be honest but is immense fun if you devote a bit of time to it. You'll get better just skating around practicing.

I've almost rented it a bunch of times, but I always end up asking myself what the hell do I care about skateboarding. I can't even begin to put this game in the system, though. I messed up.

Bad move.

I've almost rented it a bunch of times, but I always end up asking myself what the hell do I care about skateboarding. I can't even begin to put this game in the system, though. I messed up.

What's wrong with Star Ocean? Getting impressive (if not amazing) reviews from the looks of it..

Bad move.

What's wrong with Star Ocean? Getting impressive (if not amazing) reviews from the looks of it..

So many cutscenes! I've been playing 45 minutes and I haven't done anything at all.

Bad move.

So many cutscenes! I've been playing 45 minutes and I haven't done anything at all.

:lol:

Isn't that the Square way?

Bad move.

:lol: It's unbearable.

Bad move.

Hmm... FFX,  I remember about 3 hours in after endless cut-scenes and babble  I started to wonder when the hell I'd start playing the actual game.

Talking about jrpgs, japanese games should ALWAYS come with the option to use the original voices.  Americans can't dub games for shit.

Just listen to this! It's like they pick up two random high-schoolers, throw them a script and get done with the whole voice acting process in an hour. Can't believe people get paid for this.

Bad move.

Hmm... FFX,  I remember about 3 hours in after endless cut-scenes and babble  I started to wonder when the hell I'd start playing the actual game.

Talking about jrpgs, japanese games should ALWAYS come with the option to use the original voices.  Americans can't dub games for shit.

Just listen to this! It's like they pick up two random high-schoolers, throw them a script and get done with the whole voice acting process in an hour. Can't believe people get paid for this.

It's the same in Star Ocean. I'm not actually taking part in the game, and the acting is abysmal. Taking it back tomorrow.

Bioshock. Good game, but way overhyped and far too easy due to the ridiculous re-spawn feature and the abundance of ammo and health scattered around the levels. The artistic nature of it is superb, and I'm loving the storyline so far (I'm currently up to Fort Frolic). The first person elements are already becoming same-old, same-old, however. And tbh the game is basically just a slightly less-deep System Shock 2 with new wallpaper and a few less-compelling features.

Viva Pinata. Haven't played it much, but my overwhelming initial response was "what's the point?" I mean, it's pretty, and I'm sure it's good fun and ridiculously addictive once you get your teeth dug into it, but generally my gut response is just "so what?" towards the entire thing... It also seems like one of those games which is addictive without actually being fun.

Guest Stephen927

Resident Evil 4 on PS2.

Got the sudden urge to play through it again. Upto the part where I've just found Ashley and have chosen the path with all of the villagers in it and you drop into a pit thing and two women turn up with chainsaws.

Quite close to the castle part which I don't like whatsoever, the island makes up for it though.

I'm not normally good at playing the old switcheroo, but I've been playing NBA2K9 alot, with a fair sprinkling of WWE Legends of Wrestlemania and FIFA09. Probably gonna supplement this with some good old fashioned Saturday Night Rock Band.

I've also obviously got a game of FM2009 plodding along.

I do need to pick up one of my proper games though - i.e. one that has some form of campaign. I was playing GTAIV alot before my holiday, now I'm not sure whether to go back to that or move on. I must go back, I must!

Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and Red Orchestra

Also been dabbling in GTA4: The lost and damned DLC which is amazing, especially the Road Rash style MP, smacking people off bikes with a bat is too much fun :D

Guest Stephen927

Had a couple of matches of Legends of Wrestling online, got absolutely pummeled all 4 times.

Killzone 2 online is just lovely.