The "I'm currently playing..." thread

:thup:  looks great, and indeed just my sort of thing (and I did like Titan Souls, despite its infuriating difficulty). 

PC and Xbox only though, by the look.  I'm only playing old arcade and SNES games on a Raspberry Pi these days :lol:  I genuinely think I'm done with new games (again)

Edited by OpenC

Back on Rising Storm 2. Sank a good few hours into it over the last week. Love the pace of the game and how it's like "fuck your KDR" . Oh and that it doesn't ram any micro-transactions down your throat. It would be great if more games were like this.

On 23/08/2021 at 16:38, Kasper said:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1097200/Twelve_Minutes/

This looks pretty nice. Just bought it, will report back.

Played it on gamespass last night for a bit . There's a few of these time loop games around. This has top voice acting (Willem Dafoe especially noticeable) though I won't say too much for fear of spoiling it but with the pad certain "clicks" have to be bang on and there's a distinct order that must be kept to .

Edited by Keggy_Keagal
typo

Dragon warrior monsters 1 (game boy colour) - nice blend of old school turn based RPG, pokemon and a rogue lite. Limited by modern standards but I'm 12h in and having a lot of fun. 

Kirby block breaker (game boy) An addictive arkanoid or breakout clone with kirby charm. 

Car Mechanic Simulator. :lol:

I'm gonna end up taking my actual car apart and being fucking gutted when the little screws don't light up to tell me what to do next.

On 24/08/2021 at 10:02, Papavasiliou said:

Hades got brought up a couple of times this past week so I'm back on that. 

Fucking hell. Doing runs with weapons I hate and looking for very specific boons to unlock all the Duo ones is going to be the end of me. 

On an 18 day run in The Long Dark, was on my arse for food had fishing but was red on the dial and desperate then managed to head shot a deer and got like 9kg of meat. Had three bullets left and hit it with the first. Proper punch the air moment. Gonna step up into the harder areas of the map after this run.

23 hours ago, Si said:

On an 18 day run in The Long Dark, was on my arse for food had fishing but was red on the dial and desperate then managed to head shot a deer and got like 9kg of meat. Had three bullets left and hit it with the first. Proper punch the air moment. Gonna step up into the harder areas of the map after this run.

:lol: Fair fucking play. I usually get mauled to death around day five, trying to run away on ice in fucking dress shoes.

Finally reached the first expansion of FFXIV. Just shy of 5 days playtime. Mr brother said "welcome to the start of FFXIV's story". Whilst the base game was serviceable it notably picked up towards the end of the pre expansion quests. 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

I am in LOVE.

I reckon the spongy and imprecise handling and knockbacks will do for you eventually just as they did for me :(

Get yourself back onto Hollow Knight :shifty:

Edited by OpenC

:lol: I'm more forgiving than you. I'm halfway through, and just clearing my obligations for the day so I can settle in and fucking get at her.

Weapons are...hm. I'm still hunting for my endgame build. :lol: More I think about it the more I want to fuck everything off and tie it on. Currently getting rocked by a boss bigtime. Love it. Fuck's sake.

:lol: I genuinely have no idea where my Switch is, like. Got Zelda BOTW and I've barely touched it. On disability for the next few weeks so I've got time to game and nee fucking games.