The "I'm currently playing..." thread

Fair enough if you're already committed :) I beat that first boss on the ship and my subsequent recollection was being juggled by fucking bats or something like they were playing Tekken

still enjoying hades and how well I do kinda depends on if I can get Athenas dash deflect at some point because the amount of crap coming at me gets overwhelming by Elysium but did get to the final boss (I assume) where it turns out the bastard has a phase fucking two. Great game though fantastic music 

13 hours ago, jdckelly said:

still enjoying hades and how well I do kinda depends on if I can get Athenas dash deflect at some point because the amount of crap coming at me gets overwhelming by Elysium but did get to the final boss (I assume) where it turns out the bastard has a phase fucking two. Great game though fantastic music 

I’ve beaten Hades once and I think that was mostly because I ended up with dash deflect, 6 dashes and I upgraded Ares’ blade rift to LVL 8, widening the area and having the boon that pulls enemies into the rift.

On 14/09/2021 at 08:15, Sima said:

I’ve beaten Hades once and I think that was mostly because I ended up with dash deflect, 6 dashes and I upgraded Ares’ blade rift to LVL 8, widening the area and having the boon that pulls enemies into the rift.

Yeah that can get daft if you pair it with the right boons.