Let's all laugh at Boro's safety officer...

Ash

Guest firetotheworks

Fans complaining over the noise. As much as I'd like to believe that about a library of a ground like The Riverside, I don't believe the fans have complained, I cant believe any fan would.

Ridiculous. Mind, when following Berwick at Dumbarton we come up with far worse. Last season we won a pen and everyone was standing up to watch. As the pen was being taken the stewards were trying to get people to sit down, and going off their heads when people were ignoring them. Our team had a pen, why would anyone want to get into an arguement with them as a pen was being taken? We have also been warned to 'quieten down' when we were singing up there.

I was once dragged to the bottom of the stand for being 'threatening' when I questioned a stewards behaviour and said it was pathetic. I didnt even swear.

Guest toonlass

Just been sent this, found it pretty funny. The last paragraph in particular is hilarious.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/xborox/img075.jpg

How did they get your address? Tis pretty funny like.

Well, it would be easy to say, she's a woman and hence knows sweet FA about football.

Whereas this is, of course not always true, (It is with the TV and Radio and football press though)

It shouts out from that missive that it definately applies to her !

Just been sent this, found it pretty funny. The last paragraph in particular is hilarious.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/xborox/img075.jpg

How did they get your address? Tis pretty funny like.

I didn't get it sent to me personally. :lol: Someone I know came across it so and then forwarded it to me.

I'm guessing that in the block that is quoted, it's for season ticket holders only so have their addresses on file.

It is pathetic, but perhaps it's another sign of modern day football. It will only get worse in the years to come.

EDIT

Just had someone from Boro on the 3 Legends. He said that the wording of the letter was unfortunate (on reflection), but that some fans had complained about persistent standing and noise from the back of the stand.