Shepwatch

Thespence

Guest The Libertine

worst chairman we've ever had by many a mile. fat pie man.

best league positions though.  mackems.gif

almost "did a leeds".  mackems.gif

stupid fat pie man.

stupid fat pie man.

best league positions  mackems.gif

We're on the way to "doing a Leeds" now mind.

Shame you dismiss the champions league and european qualifications where we came closer to "doing a Liverpool" than we ever did to "doing a Leeds".

Still, I'm sure you know best, and even McKeag etc who left the club with one foot in the 3rd division and couldn't sell it for 1.25m quid were great chairman compared to fat fred  mackems.gif

Would you have liked him more if he'd shared one of his pies with you ?

bluelaugh.gif

Guest The Libertine

stupid fat pie man.

Shame you dismiss the champions league and european qualifications where we came closer to "doing a Liverpool" than we ever did to "doing a Leeds".

Still, I'm sure you know best, and even McKeag etc who left the club with one foot in the 3rd division and couldn't sell it for 1.25m quid were great chairman compared to fat fred  mackems.gif

bluelaugh.gif

liverpool won the champions league the same season the fat pie man appointed the worst manager we've ever had. "doing a liverpool"  mackems.gif mackems.gif

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_03/sounessDM1301_468x297.jpg  mackems.gif

stupid fat pie man.

bluelaugh.gif

liverpool won the champions league the same season the fat pie man appointed the worst manager we've ever had. "doing a liverpool"  mackems.gif mackems.gif

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_03/sounessDM1301_468x297.jpg  mackems.gif

and we are how many places above Leeds ?

Still don't let your "opinion" get in the way of facts.

Do you remember Bill McGarry, Ossie Ardiles, or Richard Dinnis by the way ?

Do you know anything about the 1970's and 1980's ?  Or does your history of the club begin in 1992 like many others who think the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of glorious success  mackems.gif

Tell you what lad, Mike Ashley will leave this club near Leeds by the time he is finished. He might even leave it below them the way he's going. Still, I'm sure you know best.

Took over two hours for an NE5 chomp there like. Slipping. Bit between his teeth now though, go on me son!

nah, I've said me piece.

I don't suppose mick and mandiarse have seen this yet mind. No doubt they will agree with Libertine  mackems.gif

edit. Oh aye, mandiarse contributed intelligently to this in his usual style ........ will your mate fare any better I wonder  bluelaugh.gif

Guest The Libertine

stupid fat pie man.

bluelaugh.gif

Do you know anything about the 1970's and 1980's ?  Or does your history of the club begin in 1992 like many others who think the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of glorious success  mackems.gif

Tell you what lad, Mike Ashley will leave this club near Leeds by the time he is finished. He might even leave it below them the way he's going. Still, I'm sure you know best.

i thought i would challenge myself to get you to say the following phrases before the 3rd page;

"mckeag"

"3rd division"

"champions league"

and "pre 1992". calling me "too young to know" earned me a bonus point.

:coolsmiley: i win.

stupid fat pie man.

bluelaugh.gif

i thought i would challenge myself to get you to say the following phrases before the 3rd page;

"mckeag"

"3rd division"

"champions league"

and "pre 1992". calling me "too young to know" earned me a bonus point.

:coolsmiley: i win.

Unfortunately, under Mike Ashley, we all lose.