Killzone 2

Mugatu

Right, got this on thursday and really enjoying it so far. Single player is great fun. The graphics are amazing! Really it's the best looking console game ever made. Sound through a 5.1 system is also immense. Probably even surpasses Dead Space in terms of audio.

Played a couple of hours online and it seems really good so far. 32 player battles are brilliant and the maps are pretty huge. The leveling up system (similar to COD4) should give it longevity.

I'd recommend anyone with a PS3 to pick it up.

got it today, awesome game, ill be ready today and next week! (oh sweet holidays) so if anyone want to try out the multiplayer with me (ive got speaker as well :D

I'll add you on PSN mate. I'll be up for some games.

• 10 months later...

Just got this myself, pretty good fun online for the 15 mins I've played, even managed to finish top on my first game with 44 kills or summit,   either PS3 players are shit at FPS or I'm amazing  :pow:

Controls and movement feel a little bit 'gluey' and I haven't got a clue what to do for the objectives but it seems like it'll be tons of fun when I do.

Does anyone here still play this?

Just got this myself, pretty good fun online for the 15 mins I've played, even managed to finish top on my first game with 44 kills or summit,   either PS3 players are s*** at FPS or I'm amazing  :pow:

Controls and movement feel a little bit 'gluey' and I haven't got a clue what to do for the objectives but it seems like it'll be tons of fun when I do.

Does anyone here still play this?

May buy it. Its really cheap, having said that I haven't played WET or Mirror's Edge yet. Will have a pile of games I haven't played soon :lol:

I got it for 9.99 like so well worth it, it's in the platinum range so you should be able to pick it up £15 brand new most places or get it a little bit cheaper second hand  :)

Canny, gonna be a real powernerd this year. Do my Uni work and play on my PS3 most of the time with the odd Newcastle game thrown in. Trying to make nights out less frequent.

Guest Stephen927

Got it with my PS3, online is pretty fun though I didn't play it much. Went through single player twice mind, it's well good.

I can remember before this was released PS3 fanboys on various forums were off slagging Gears for being 'full of Macho gay guys with growly voices' and that Killzone would kill it... This is even worse by a mile!

Honestly the first chapter made me cringe like fuck, the dialogue is ridiculously bad :lol:

Great graphics though but it literally grinds to a stop for a few seconds when it loads various parts of the level.

Think I'll just stick with the multi for now, not sure I can be bothered with the campaign for the time being.