They are getting ready to blame KK for less transfer money (smoke, mirrors etc).

Parky

give it a rest Tooj, your beloved Kevin is finally being seen for nothing more than a mony-grabbing soccer-circus charlatan.

"Lads, Arsenal are a good side who can pass the ball well....er....lets make sure we pass it better"

£9million for that type of pre-match team-talk and tactics....christ.

give it a rest Tooj, your beloved Kevin is finally being seen for nothing more than a mony-grabbing soccer-circus charlatan.

"Lads, Arsenal are a good side who can pass the ball well....er....lets make sure we pass it better"

Come on let's have it.  :laughterisnotargumentation:

And you know that was said for a fact, were you in the changing rooms???

This is yet another chapter in the history of this fucking mad arsed football club. 

Like i said earlier i'll wait for the fucking end to this wankfaced season.

Well then as long as that's been seen to then that's fine. I look forward to more major investment in another transfer window from this regime, while JFK leads the troops into battle. I cannot wait.

Bet you weren't complaining when those alledged team talks saw us putting four past the Yids.

Tooj is spot on about Thompson House being under the spell of Disco Dekka by the way. He's elected a few journos from the Ronny and Journal to his 'management board'.

I thought all talk of KK was off limits btw? Ah no it can be used as long as it matches their agenda. Luke Edwards you should be ashamed of yourself.

It's a re-issue 12" apparently, the percussion has been re-jigged.  :cheesy:

There is nothing untrue with that statement.

Where do you want that money to come from?

Player wages?

Staff?

Groundskeeping?

The Academy?

Grassroots?

So we believe the bit about the budget being cut because of KK, but not the bit about the £30m?

People are probably basing that on the past actions of this regime.

Guest Heneage

I'm at a loss as to why he needs to sue the club, hardly tight for money. Is his Soccer Circus not doing well? A cynic may say his circus is ironic, a clown that like the circus doesn't hang around long. :iamatwat:

I'm at a loss as to why he needs to sue the club, hardly tight for money. Is his Soccer Circus not doing well? A cynic may say his circus is ironic, a clown that like the circus doesn't hang around long. :iamatwat:

Oh noes...Keegan is evil.  :lol:

Not evil, but if Ashley is proven to be trying to fleece the club for money, at least he never came out with the 'I'd only do what's best for the club' line...

It's sickening to think that someone who claims to 'understand' this club, would do this to the fans.

Naturally, his other business activities have no impact upon his decisions whatsoever. This is a fact.

Not evil, but if Ashley is proven to be trying to fleece the club for money, at least he never came out with the 'I'd only do what's best for the club' line...

It's sickening to think that someone who claims to 'understand' this club, would do this to the fans.

Naturally, his other business activities have no impact upon his decisions whatsoever. This is a fact.

Yeah he's doing it to the fans, what a cunt.  :aww:

He's doing fuck all to the fans :lol:

Ashley employed him, Ashley lied, Keegan walked, Ashley threatened Keegan with legal action of the clause saying he had to pay him X amount, Keegan takes them to court citing constructive dismissal.

right, so taking £9mil out of the club doesn't impact the fans.

O-kay...

:lol:

It doesn't matter, if Keegan doesn't get it Ashley would just pocket it anyway. That's our pie, programme and pint money that.

So they say...

He's doing f*** all to the fans :lol:

Ashley employed him, Ashley lied, Keegan walked, Ashley threatened Keegan with legal action of the clause saying he had to pay him X amount, Keegan takes them to court citing constructive dismissal.

Maybe true - but there's obviously no doubt in your mind that is what happened and that it all happened in that order, what source do you have to back it up?

Guest The Libertine

+ keegan lied.

+ keegan lied.

I'm sending this post to his lawyers.