Do we need a stand in Manager.

cp40

If its left to Hughton, for the rest of the season, we will be relegated.

Is it time to bring someone in like Boro, did with Venables, to keep them up.

Who could we bring in.

Honestly, hughton, can not get a team up for a game, we will lose every game for the rest of the season.

this is it, we can't change anything now really, its far too late.

We have all the biggest teams in the league to play now and we're in a truly awful state.....

as usual, we're the biggest joke in the league.

No.

We just need a manager, not JFK, not Venables, but a real fucking manager.  Preferably one who has some fucking clue about coaching teams to do more than defend.

Enough with stand-ins, just make the permanent appointment for God's sake. How hard can it be?

this

We just need a manager, not JFK, not Venables, but a real fucking manager.  Preferably one who has some fucking clue about coaching teams to do more than defend.

and this.

Kinnear will save us and earn the rights to that cushy new contract. :thup:

We'll go down, Kinnear won't get blamed, Kinnear gets new contract, Kinnear takes us down again, Hughton given job, Hughton takes us midtable. Sacked. Llambias appoints himself manager. Club moves to Buckinghamshire so Ashley can get to games.

Guest Heneage

I'm sick of interims and all that crap, get a solid full time manager that knows the leagu that will not try and play football from the last decade and just has a fucking clue.

How about Slaven Bilić?

He springs to my mind because he's young, adventurous, may be available and while Croatia may not have a very renown defence, they did play some decent football under him.

In any case, he could always be offered a similar role to that of Guus Hiddink.

I don't think we'll be able to get a full time manager in at this stage of the season. Predictably we've probably delayed the decision to get an interim manager too long as well.

Kinnear will save us and earn the rights to that cushy new contract. :thup:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kinnear had been watching the game at home and decided to take Martins off.

Well we need someone in thats for sure.  Kinnear/Hughton/Calderwood are complete numpties who shouldnt be within a million miles of the job let alone one of them fresh from a major heart op looking at a brand new 2 year contract.