In three years time...

James

...who do you still want to be here?

That is of the current bunch of players in the squad WHO HAVE ACTUALLY PLAYED, who do you still want to be here in three years and in what capacity would be the maximum acceptable?

For me:

Key players:

Krul

Bassong

Regular starters:

Enrique

Gutierrez

Possibly Coloccini

Squad Players:

Beye

Ryan Taylor

Guthrie

Barton

Martins

Carroll

Possibly Xisco.

The possibles are because I'd hope they'd settle in a bit better for their second season.

I'd hope the rest had fucked off.

Shows what work needs to be done really.

Guest Stephen927

Enrique

Bassong

Guthrie

Martins

Jonas

Taylor

Carroll

Krul

Harper

The rest can do whatever.

Shola will probably start studying for his coaches badges for when he takes over as manager in 2016.

You mean we'd appoint him in a mangerial role, without him having the qualifications or capabilities? Gerraway. We wouldn't do that ever ever.

The exodus of players if we go down will be absolutely unreal. Probably like no other relegated team we've seen before, such is the vast array of quality in the squad. Which is one of the main reasons why i'm beyond certain that we wouldn't come straight back up. We simply wouldn't have a squad.

Beye, Coloccini, Bassong, Cacapa, Enrique, Geremi, Gutierrez, Barton, Martins, Owen, Viduka will all be gone if we get relegated; or 'in spite of', in many cases.

Ironically, it'll be a fucking Godsend that Wise, et al, mustered this selection of quality youngsters - cos we'd be up shit creek otherwise.

Guest Heneage

I still don't think we'll go down personally. We still need to chop the older players. Fingers crossed when we stay up if its a close shave the older lads will want away.