The Daily Mail

Guest thescoreboard

Guest thescoreboard

Just read an article by Bob Cass.  I have sent in a comment (think they deserve a few more of the same), details below, along with his initial ramblings about the goings on at wor club...

"Didn’t Shepherd appoint the manager those same supporters clamoured for during the summer?"

What utter rubbish, just shows how the london press are so detatched from the situation at Newcastle Utd.  We never wanted him, the job is too big for him, I sit in the Gallowgate every other week and have done for years, I understand and know what the fans want and it was never Roeder, we like him, however, he's not a manager at this level though.  Lazy Journalism doesn't help our situation.

Just read an article by Bob Cass.  I have sent in a comment (think they deserve a few more of the same), details below, along with his initial ramblings about the goings on at wor club...

"Didn’t Shepherd appoint the manager those same supporters clamoured for during the summer?"

What utter rubbish, just shows how the london press are so detatched from the situation at Newcastle Utd.  We never wanted him, the job is too big for him, I sit in the Gallowgate every other week and have done for years, I understand and know what the fans want and it was never Roeder, we like him, however, he's not a manager at this level though.  Lazy Journalism doesn't help our situation.

Thought Cass was a local bloke. Not that it means he's right like....just saying.. :confused:

If it's online, can you post a link please?

He's a mouthpiece for the Board. As I recall hitzfield and O'Neill dominated every poll. But even if it were true Speherd is paid £500k pa to get appointments right - you don't just listen to the fans - though it would be better if he did.

Guest Knightrider

Bob Cass - big friend of the Halls and Shepherd who played a key role in the behind scenes of the Magpie Group, regular drinking buddies of theirs, Propaganda.

Bob Cass - big friend of the Halls and Shepherd who played a key role in the behind scenes of the Magpie Group, regular drinking buddies of theirs, Propaganda.

Very true, I've posted a comment but it hasn't been displayed for some strange reason, I put nothing in other than facts which went against his views.

Guest Knightrider

Nor mine either :lol:

I tried posting one on the Chronicle message board, see if that gets published. Not an attack on the paper or anything. I never linked to any site either, just quoted "Nufc Mismanagement" and "NUFC Finances" site and basically chronicled a whole host of stuff FS is responsible for.

Guest The Fox

Seen Cass on chinny's tv programme. He is one of a group who get on there, think they know all thats going on and they plainly dont. In other words he's not worth listening to.