NUSC write up of Llambias attendance at the Supporters Panel meeting

Happy Face

Guest Brummiemag

I'm no fan of NUSC at the current moment in time but my god Llambias appears to be out of his depth running this football club.

That Llambias is out of his depth is clear from the short-sighted managerial saga with joe kinnear. The problem is, the NUSC are like militant Unionists intent on getting the boot into the leadership on every perceived failure and I can only see both sides putting their defenses up as a result.

Yeah - far better to do nothing and take the medicine which is given to you without question. :rolleyes:

NUSC might not be perfect, but at least they are doing something - rather than those who are happy to sit on their hands apart from sticking the knife in when it suits.

Spot on

Llamias is totally out of his depth. Poor choice as was Wise.

He seems to turn up to these things and welcome questions from people, then acts really offended when people ask him questions! :lol:

Does he really expect everyone to just accept what they say about transfers and debt and go to these supporter panels going "We love Mike!" and "Can things actually get any better than they actually are now! Yey Sports Direct!".

It appears they're all as deluded as fuck.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I love the way Laimass lays claim to Ashleys money, always refering to 'we put x amount in'.

I'm very much in the sceptical camp. Anyone who honestly believes JFK is the man for the job, after he himself at the start of his reign said he only got the gig becasue evryone else turned it down, is a complete joke.

Guest Howaythetoon

How any fucker could have any faith or trust in Ashley and co is beyond belief, the more they do the more they screw up and the more they say the more they sound like complete and utter cretins.

How any fucker could have any faith or trust in Ashley and co is beyond belief, the more they do the more they screw up and the more they say the more they sound like complete and utter cretins.

How any fucker could have any faith or trust in Michael Ord and co is beyond belief, the more they do the more they screw up and the more they say the more they sound like complete and utter cretins

:undecided:

Guest Howaythetoon

How any fucker could have any faith or trust in Michael Ord and co is beyond belief, the more they do the more they screw up and the more they say the more they sound like complete and utter cretins

I don't give a fuck about them, they are not responsible for what happens to my club much less employed to run my club. NUSC are at least doing something, something constructive for their members which is a lot more than can be said of the complete and utter clueless idiots running the club they love and support just the same as you or I do.

That one statement by Llambias about top managers even if it were true should tell everyone that needs to know just how much a clueless idiot he is and just how little our chances are under these people.

But carry on having a go at your fellow fans for having the audacity to question these cunts and for lacking the kind of professionalism and PR dazzle that comes with being err, a bunch of fans?

There is hope for NUSC yet. Although the commentary is daft, just put the questions and answers up and let people decide for themselves. More people in here are arguing and talking about what the person who wrote the article is saying than the MD and that can't be right. Says more about the kind of idiots on here though than NUSC.

It's an interesting read, but it says as much about NUSC as about Llambias. The whole tone of the reporting is very snide, and if they're wanting to build bridges with the new regime, that won't have helped.

I thought it was quite funny the way they demand openness from Llambias about quite detailed matters such as transfers, but when it comes to their own standpoint, they're completely evasive. All they stand for is 'change' - could that be any more vague? They also demand truthfulness from Llambias, but their declaration that they're not an Anti-Ashley organisation is more than a bit dishonest.

Some bit of half-light was shed on what for me is the constant mystery at the heart of the Keegan resignation - ie what player or players were foisted on him against his will. Like many, I'd thought that Xisco was the obvious candidate, but Keegan had met him earlier in the day, and there now seems to be a clear message from Llambias that Keegan had agreed to the transfer. Really that only leaves Gonzalez, which does suggest that Keegan was spoiling for a fight.

I thought KK being talked into letting Milner go and no replacement (we know now the monies isn't due till July) was the final straw. Could be wrong.

I guess you are wrong, according to KK's statement via the League Managers Association, which I think I'm right in saying is the only thing we've heard from the Keegan camp. It said that a manager cannot be expected to manage if the club insists on signing players that he doesn't want.

The rather unsettling thing about the comment is its vagueness. It doesn't exclude the possibility that he's talking about being pressured to agree to signings, and not about signings taking place without his consent.

I don't give a fuck about them, they are not responsible for what happens to my club much less employed to run my club. NUSC are at least doing something, something constructive for their members which is a lot more than can be said of the complete and utter clueless idiots running the club they love and support just the same as you or I do.

That one statement by Llambias about top managers even if it were true should tell everyone that needs to know just how much a clueless idiot he is and just how little our chances are under these people.

But carry on having a go at your fellow fans for having the audacity to question these cunts and for lacking the kind of professionalism and PR dazzle that comes with being err, a bunch of fans?

There is hope for NUSC yet. Although the commentary is daft, just put the questions and answers up and let people decide for themselves. More people in here are arguing and talking about what the person who wrote the article is saying than the MD and that can't be right. Says more about the kind of idiots on here though than NUSC.

Not at all, I think it's clear that the majority of people would like to know more about what is happening at the club and what the club envisage for our short term future (both IF we get relegated and IF we stay up).

In terms how the club has been run (excluding first team affairs), I think they've done a much better job than I expected them to have done by this stage (18mths - 2 years). Their one major 'mistake' was the appointment of Kinnear, but I'm firmly of the opinion that he was literally the only person who would take the job (who actually has premiership experience).

If Kinnear is gently moved on in the summer, regardless of what division we're in, I'll be happy with the direction that the club is heading. Relegation would be unwelcome, but not disasterous - so long as we're back up straight away - we'll also have the added benefit of getting to see more matches and you would hope more wins :lol:

I thought it was quite funny the way they demand openness from Llambias about quite detailed matters such as transfers, but when it comes to their own standpoint, they're completely evasive. All they stand for is 'change' - could that be any more vague? They also demand truthfulness from Llambias, but their declaration that they're not an Anti-Ashley organisation is more than a bit dishonest.

The way I see it NUSC are a pressure group.  If the people running the club aren't satisfying the fan base, then it's the place of the NUSC to apply pressure to them. The NUSC don't have to have a viable alternative, money to pay the bills or any magic solution.

In the same way as Greenpeace aren't in the game of providing fuel alternatives.

Nah, it says more about the kind of idiots running NUSC actually.

The reason that so many people are talking about what the person who wrote the article is saying, rather than his supposed subject, is because his opinion is the only thing we can actually discern from what he's written. The events of the meeting are described in such prejudicial terms that it's impossible to actually know what Llambias really said. If NUSC are so confident of their interpretation of events - and their continual disbelief that anyone could disagree with them, suggests that they are - then why not just give us the facts?

Oh look, it's yet more of the same bollocks from NUSC, who sound like they went to this meeting and made arses of themselves. I hope you didn't write that piece Happy, because it's awful, a genuine transcript of that meeting would have been actually quite interesting, but that's just an embarrassingly inept attempt at spin. In common with everything they do it's much more about self promotion than anything else and is full of the usual levels of self-importance, pettiness, ignorance and downright hypocrisy we've come to expect from NUSC. Why couldn't they just transcribe what was said and let the fans decide for themselves about what to think about it, surely their members are intelligent enough to be given the option of doing that? What are they scared of? That people might not think what they want them to think!?! :lol:

It's the update sent to all NUSC members this morning.

I'm just a member who received it.

Not sure how it's self-promotion to send an update (as promised upon subscription) to your existing subscribers.

Genuinely interested to hear what you think is hypocritical or ignorant about it though.

The way I see it NUSC are a pressure group.  If the people running the club aren't satisfying the fan base, then it's the place of the NUSC to apply pressure to them. The NUSC don't have to have a viable alternative, money to pay the bills or any magic solution.

In the same way as Greenpeace aren't in the game of providing fuel alternatives.

At last, a supporter of NUSC who's honest enough to admit what they really are and not try to pretend that they're a genuine supporters' club!! :o Well done Happy, I admire your honesty.

I disagree with you, but at least you're honest about it.

You're wrong about Greenpeace and all by the way. ;)

I'll sum this up quickly

Llambias is a smug cunt.

Ashley is a fat cunt

And Wise is a short cunt

The sooner they are bounced out of this club the better.

Fuck the we've cleared the debt bollocks! If they had only cleared half of the 100 million debt and invested the other half in the 1st team at the beginning under Keegan we may have been challenging for a european spot by now and been able to pay the rest of the debt off through the extra revenue that a quality side would generate, and 50 million for Keegan to spend would have done that.

Now what have we got to look forward too?  Waiting around for a sick below average manager to come back, and that's on top of no real investment in the 1st team for the forseeable future.

At last, a supporter of NUSC who's honest enough to admit what they really are and not try to pretend that they're a genuine supporters' club!! :o Well done Happy, I admire your honesty.

The analogy with Greenpeace would only work if they were only saying that they want the world to be 'a better place', or something like that. Greenpeace are quite clear what changes they want to see.

They're a genuine supporters club in that they represent the views of Newcastle supporters.

Do you think a supporters club should show unswerving support to the people in charge of the club they love rather than the club itself?

The analogy with Greenpeace would only work if they were only saying that they want the world to be 'a better place', or something like that. Greenpeace are quite clear what changes they want to see.

I don't want to get into a debate about Greenpeace.

I'll just say it was a stupid analogy and move on.  :blush:

They're a genuine supporters club in that they represent the views of Newcastle supporters.

Do you think a supporters club should show unswerving support to the people in charge of the club they love rather than the club itself?

On the contrary, they're not a genuine supporters club in that they only represent the views of some Newcastle supporters.

On the contrary, they're not a genuine supporters club in that they only represent the views of some Newcastle supporters.

"You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time."

You're in the minority at the moment.

As someone said before, Llambias and NUSC come across as bad as each other, the way that report is written looks snidey, and frankly, ignorant. Just give us the facts, not the smart arse comments and the "My Dad's bigger than your Dad" crap. The TF report was miles and miles better and gave us some facts far more than whoever wrote the "NUSC notes".

We all know being a Newcastle fan is garbage at the moment but acting like 6 year old schoolboys does neither Llambias or NUSC any good whatsoever and is more likely to inflame things to an even worse state.

Oh for Chris Mort being back in the chair, but it's not going to happen.

Wouldn't it be great just to go to be able to go to a game and cheer the lads on and forget about all this shite.