Bolton Bonus.

Crumpy Gunt

If we had other fit CM's I would agree but we need Butt.

No we dont, nor Geremi or Viduka.

Your avatar is pointing the way, get some younguns in.

I 100% agree but we all know the club won't do it, it will be a make shift position for someone else from the 1st team rather than a youngin in the correct role.

Ryan Taylor and Geremi in the centre, Jonas on the right and Lovenkrands on the left. I know it's shit but it's all we can do.

That would mean having to play Shola though. At the moment, I'd rather play Smith CM to allow for Löven up front with Oba.

Ryan Taylor and Geremi in the centre, Jonas on the right and Lovenkrands on the left. I know it's shit but it's all we can do.

That would mean having to play Shola though. At the moment, I'd rather play Smith CM to allow for Löven up front with Oba.

Against Man United we can play:

Harper

S.Taylor Colo Bassong Enrique

Jonas R.Taylor Smith Geremi Lovenkrands

Martins

flood the midfield O0

-------------------------harper---------------------------

r. taylor ---------s. taylor ----------bassong -----------enrique

---------------------------coloccini-----------------------------------

jonas--------------------- geremi/smith ----------------------------lovenkrands

----------------------------------------------martins

-------------------------------------viduka

or something like that, assuming duff isn't going to be fit. coloccini acting as a 3rd central defender/defensive mid but infront of s. taylor/ bassong.

smith/geremi just playing the 'ray wilkins' role, crab like passing to lovenkrands and jonas, viduka trying to hold the ball up and lay off to martins/lovenkrands/jonas

I'd rather play a cardboard cut-out of  Geremi than Geremi himself.  Geremi is OK in short 20 minute bursts but that's all his 90 year old legs will allow. 

The last time Geremi started a game the only times he got within 10 metres of the ball was when he was asked to take a free kick.

At least with a cardboard cut-out you know that at some point its going to get in a Man Utd player's way as they stroll through our midfield.

Changed my mind:

Harper

R.Taylor Bassong Coloccini Enrique

S.Taylor

Jonas    Smith      Lovenkrands      Martins

Viduka

????

If we had other fit CM's I would agree but we need Butt.

No we dont, nor Geremi or Viduka.

Your avatar is pointing the way, get some younguns in.

I 100% agree but we all know the club won't do it, it will be a make shift position for someone else from the 1st team rather than a youngin in the correct role.

I could see them playing Cacapa there, let's face it they've done it before even though it's painfully obvious that he offers nothing at all there.