U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest HTT II
54 minutes ago, James said:

Quote a high level appointment for a role of this level to be honest considering he has won League 1 as a manager

Never knew that.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Have they paid a fee?

Have we got enough for a loan??

There was mention of a fee agreed - I'd imagine potentially a compensation amount as opposed to a similar amount that we got for Lewis Gibson off Everton. 

Apparently Bobby wanted to stay and they asked for a 4 year contract that would take him to 20 meaning Newcastle would have pay up the final 2 years if he was released at 18.

Newcastle refused and both Spurs and Liverpool were happy to agree 4 years. Safe to say Lee and Steve aren’t on good terms anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Gary Caldwell has stepped down. “Planned” apparently. 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/caldwell-concludes-interim-role/

Aye. I'd imagine a combination of being "too expensive" a hire and some degree of common sense/self worth was involved. Shame, it's a clear path to becoming our next first team manager after Bruce.

He left because his wheelie bin ice bath had a crack in it and the club told him he’d need to pay for his own sellotape to fix it. 

Charnley must be one of the worst Managing Directors in the country, he has absolutely boat loads of cash chucked at him and without so much as a wimper he follows Ashley's orders and runs us like a pub team  in fact I'm talking shite here cos some people will actually care about a pub team.