U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest neesy111

Been at the club how long and he doesn't have his badges yet? Farce all round.

You forget this is the club that hired Steve Stone who didn't even have his level 2. :lol:

That really doesn't surprise me.

Guest Howaythetoon

The club have removed the Fun88 logo from the academy team after the FA and Premier League said it was a breach of their rules.

Scandalous that it was even allowed, but that doesn’t surprise me at our club. Should have the foundation’s logo on academy and rserve kits.

Guest Howaythetoon

Didn't we give Roeder the job without the correct qualifications too?

He didn’t have his coaching badges to manage the football club, back then he could manage the academy with various levels of badges IIRC. Think things have changed since then?

The club have removed the Fun88 logo from the academy team after the FA and Premier League said it was a breach of their rules.

Scandalous that it was even allowed, but that doesn’t surprise me at our club. Should have the foundation’s logo on academy and rserve kits.

Apparently other clubs have been pulled up on it. It makes sense, hopefully if and when we get a new owner (Staveley), they will go out and get a reputable business to sponsor us instead.

Guest Howaythetoon

A betting company doesn’t bother me as a sponsor. I don’t gamble personally other than the odd flutter and a day at the races, but I don’t think any company logo should be on the kits of youth teams. Again put the foundation on the kits.

So there's a lot of serious allegations which could ruin the reputation of our academy, and a golden chance to rid ourselves of a crap, unpopular coach -

so what do we do about it?

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/93/38/77c086be4c19bc07e0f7b3cb9abd98aa.gif

The bullying allegations included one incident at a Go Ape treetop adventure course where El-Mhanni said: ‘I’m up so high I feel like I could die.’ Beardsley, on the ground, is alleged to have replied: ‘That would do us all a favour.’

There was another complaint where Beardsley was said to be laughing at El-Mhanni during a training session as he practised crossing.

Lock him up and throw away the key. Joking and laughing! The shame of it! How can a 22 year old child be expected to endure such vicious bullying?

If he's not traumatised for life we should start the poor lad on Sunday so the away support, the Chelsea home crowd, commentators and journalists can show their support for him in an environment where players can be properly protected from any mocking comments, harsh words, or criticism of their ability.

Guest neesy111

The bullying allegations included one incident at a Go Ape treetop adventure course where El-Mhanni said: ‘I’m up so high I feel like I could die.’ Beardsley, on the ground, is alleged to have replied: ‘That would do us all a favour.’

There was another complaint where Beardsley was said to be laughing at El-Mhanni during a training session as he practised crossing.

Lock him up and throw away the key. Joking and laughing! The shame of it! How can a 22 year old child be expected to endure such vicious bullying?

If he's not traumatised for life we should start the poor lad on Sunday so the away support, the Chelsea home crowd, commentators and journalists can show their support for him in an environment where players can be properly protected from any mocking comments, harsh words, or criticism of their ability.

:anguish:

So if El Mhanni appeals Charnley’s decision then another member of the club has to look at it? That’ll have to be the tea-lady then because there isn’t anyone else. We are such a two-bit outfit these days, Rafa and his coaches aside :anguish:

Just back off holiday with my friend who’s El Mhanni’s neighbour. By all accounts he’s an absolute cock with no respect for anything or anyone.

Just back off holiday with my friend who’s El Mhanni’s neighbour. By all accounts he’s an absolute cock with no respect for anything or anyone.

I wouldn't bother going on holiday with him again then.

:clap:

:lol: