The horse racing thread

Giving tomorrow a miss because I literally can’t decide :lol: I’ve gone through the cards about five or six times and I’ve talked myself into so many different options.

Only thing I think I will have is an Envoi Allen, Min & Paisley Park treble.

So... my picks for Friday on a lucky 63:

1.20 - Quilixos

1.55 - Gowel Road

2.30 - Threeunderthrufive

3.05 - Al Boum Photo

3.40 - Mr Mantilla

4.15 - Colreevy

Shocker of a day. Stone last in the tipping comp, the L15 I put on, I think most are still running. Then to top it off, I had a £1 acca on 4 of the shorties, 3/3 in and just needed Conciertista for £14 back. Chinned on the line :lol:

Ah well. Let’s see what losers I can pick for tomorrow.

1:20 - 2 Bob Olinger

1:55 - 4 Monkfish

2:30 - 5 Monte Cristo

3:05 - 10 Put The Kettle On

3:40 - 5 Easyland

4:15 - 5 Sky Pirate

4:50 - 15 Super Six

Good day in the end. From last to second in the tipping comp and £91.88 back off a 50p e/w L15. The last horse I only chose as I assumed I’d be chasing in our comp. Came 5th, but Sir Gerhard or the fav were always the play. 

Some mad bets out there. Mate of a mate won £28K off an early ante post treble of Shishkin, Monkfish and Sir Gerhard. Now needs Champ on Friday for £100K  :o I see some bloke needs Envoi Allen for £511K  :kasper:

The best/worst I’ve seen was a £1 each way acca. The lad cashed out after the first two won for £276. Would have returned nearly 30 grand. Why?!  Just. Why....

That kidda's been offered £275k cash out. For a fiver bet. Have to cash out surely???

10000%. You'd be mad not to cash out anything over 100k.

Yep. I’m usually completely against cashing out bets, but you’d be crazy to risk £275k.

I’m assuming it’s a life changing amount of money for someone staking £5.

Shocker of a day. Stone last in the tipping comp, the L15 I put on, I think most are still running. Then to top it off, I had a £1 acca on 4 of the shorties, 3/3 in and just needed Conciertista for £14 back. Chinned on the line :lol:

Ah well. Let’s see what losers I can pick for tomorrow.

1:20 - 2 Bob Olinger

1:55 - 4 Monkfish

2:30 - 5 Monte Cristo

3:05 - 10 Put The Kettle On

3:40 - 5 Easyland

4:15 - 5 Sky Pirate

4:50 - 15 Super Six

Good day in the end. From last to second in the tipping comp and £91.88 back off a 50p e/w L15. The last horse I only chose as I assumed I’d be chasing in our comp. Came 5th, but Sir Gerhard or the fav were always the play. 

Some mad bets out there. Mate of a mate won £28K off an early ante post treble of Shishkin, Monkfish and Sir Gerhard. Now needs Champ on Friday for £100K  :o I see some bloke needs Envoi Allen for £511K  :kasper:

The best/worst I’ve seen was a £1 each way acca. The lad cashed out after the first two won for £276. Would have returned nearly 30 grand. Why?!  Just. Why....

That kidda's been offered £275k cash out. For a fiver bet. Have to cash out surely???

10000%. You'd be mad not to cash out anything over 100k.

Yep. I’m usually completely against cashing out bets, but you’d be crazy to risk £275k.

I’m assuming it’s a life changing amount of money for someone staking £5.

He did a partial cash out. £250k banked with an extra £72k if Envoi wins.

Min and Melon are two horses that historically have won me a lot of cash so struggling to choose :lol: done the reverse forecast in case.

13.55 Come on Teddy

14.30 Imperial Aura

15.05 Sire Du Berlais

15.40 Happy Diva

16.15 Hook Up

16.50 Deise Aba

Small each way interests on the above, looks tricky today.

Been a really good week so far, some cracking performances. Tiger yesterday was absolutely amazing to watch IMO, be something to beat that. Honeysuckle was all class on Tuesday too.

Hope Envoi does the business in style for all the dirty multiples out there (not myself).

I've looked into Cheltenham for the last couple of weeks and I've came up with a selection in each race. I'll leave the handicaps out as they're very much subject to change.

Day 1

Surpreme - Appreciate It

Arkle - Allmankind E.W

Champion Hurdle - Goshen

Mares Hurdle - Concertista

National Hunt - Royal Pagaille

Day 2

Ballymore - Bob Olinger

Novice Chase - Monkfish

Champion Chase - Chacun Pour Soi

Cross Country - Some Neck E.W

Bumper - Kilcruit

Day 3

Marsh - Envoi Allen

Ryanair - Saint Calvados E.W

Stayers - Flooring Porter E.W

Mares Hurdle - Pont Aval E.W

Day 4

Triumph - Zanahiyr

Albert Bartlett - Barbados Bucks

Gold Cup - Native River E.W

Foxhunters - Bob & Co

Mares Chase - Annie Mc E.W

I am keen on some handicappers as well. Alnadam in the Ultima, Saint Sam in the Boodles, Zanza in the Grand Annual, You Raised Me Up in the County and Mrs Milner in the Pertemps. Best bet of each day in bold.

This is going pretty well. Flooring Porter was one of my biggest bets of the week. Wish I'd doubled it with Mrs Milner today but those two at nice winners. Got 25/1 for Mrs Milner a few weeks back.

I've looked into Cheltenham for the last couple of weeks and I've came up with a selection in each race. I'll leave the handicaps out as they're very much subject to change.

Day 1

Surpreme - Appreciate It

Arkle - Allmankind E.W

Champion Hurdle - Goshen

Day 2

Ballymore - Bob Olinger

Novice Chase - Monkfish

Bumper - Kilcruit

Day 3

Marsh - Envoi Allen

Day 4

Triumph - Zanahiyr

Foxhunters - Bob & Co

I am keen on some handicappers as well. Alnadam in the Ultima, Saint Sam in the Boodles, Zanza in the Grand Annual, You Raised Me Up in the County and Mrs Milner in the Pertemps. Best bet of each day in bold.

This is going pretty well. Flooring Porter was one of my biggest bets of the week. Wish I'd doubled it with Mrs Milner today but those two at nice winners. Got 25/1 for Mrs Milner a few weeks back.

I followed you on this - £30 lucky E/W 15

Cash out is currently £147.05.

Thoughts?

Return if Zanahiyr wins is £261.87.

Day 1

Surpreme - Appreciate It

Arkle - Allmankind E.W

Champion Hurdle - Goshen

Day 2

Ballymore - Bob Olinger

Novice Chase - Monkfish

Bumper - Kilcruit

Day 3

Marsh - Envoi Allen

Day 4

Triumph - Zanahiyr

Foxhunters - Bob & Co

I followed you on this - £30 lucky E/W 15

Cash out is currently £147.05.

Thoughts?

Return if Zanahiyr wins is £261.87.

Personally I wouldnt with Lucky 15s as you've a guaranteed return anyway.  Mathematically, all cash outs should be a no go, but its obviously always tempting.

Blackmore this week has been a different class. May be on some good things but continually in the right place come the business end :clap:

Good day today. 2nd in the comp. Leader is running away with it with four winners and two 2nds today. But should be on for £80 back if I can stay 2nd. Plus my own bets went well.

50p e/w trixie and 50p e/w treble on Mrs Milner, Coole Cody and Shantou Flyer. Returned £82 and £48.

50p e/w L15 on Mrs Milner, Melon, Fury Road and Tellmesomethinggirl returned £74.25.

It seems I’m better punting on the jumps than I am the flat :lol: I’m a Newmarket boy, though. So I’ll never change my ways.