Our next manager...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Won't be a top-class foreign manager because a) we couldn't attract one and c) the club would never take such a "gamble" while we are at the bottom.

Won't be Shearer either because he wouldn't take over a club in crisis and from what I've heard he's already turned down appeals to come back as an assistant so...

It won't be a current Premiership manager because we can't afford to pay anyone compensation.

It will be one of the following

Terry Venables (caretaker)

Keegan (caretaker)

Curbishley

IMO

Won't be a top-class foreign manager because a) we couldn't attract one and c) the club would never take such a "gamble" while we are at the bottom.

Won't be Shearer either because he wouldn't take over a club in crisis and from what I've heard he's already turned down appeals to come back as an assistant so...

It won't be a current Premiership manager because we can't afford to pay anyone compensation.

Keegan (caretaker)

Curbishley

IMO

What happened to b)? ;)

Keegan (caretaker)

Curbishley

IMO

And?

All I care about is that the people in charge need to buck up their ideas and change things and/or fuck off. As has been sadly proven in the past, we have no influence on the decision, and all this speculation on who we might bring in just strikes me as depressingly pointless.

Lets just face it. There are no british coaches avilable that are good enough. We had the chance to bring O'NEill in but missed it.

Go for one of theese

Ottmar Hitzfeld

Michael Laudrup

Felipe Scolari

Marcelo Lippi

Luis Van Gaal

Ronald Koeman

Sven Goran Eriksson

Chrisophe Daum

Thomas Schaaf

Claudio Ranieri

Lets bring a coach in that can sort out our defensive mess once and for all. 

Keegan (caretaker)

Curbishley

IMO

I think FFS will enhance his Geordies if possible requirement,and bring in an out of work manager whose regular assistant is already at the club-Bryan Robson.It ain't rocket science fellas,its all there in front of you.No compo to another club and probably explains why Nigel Pearson is here.

Guest Ridzuan

Bryan Robson is currently in my country working for ESPN Asia as a football pundit and I dont want to see him leaving so soon,nor do I want him to become our next manager.

wont be anyone from outside the premiership purely because freddy doesnt have any idea of football outside of the premiership. bar our odd outing in the waffa.

Nobody.Who would want to take such a risky job.

But can you imagine how he would be treated if he got it RIGHT ?

Win a trophy, and you're a GOD up here.

I was talking to a German toon fan on another site he told be this...

Here in Germany the papers say that Christoph Daum has already been in talks with Newcastle.

I think he would be a very good manager for Newcastle.

His achievements:

1989 2nd place with 1.FC Cologne

1990 2nd place with 1.FC Cologne

1992 German Champion with VfB Stuttgart

1992 German Supercup-Winner with VfB Stuttgart

1994 Turkish Cup-Winner with Beşiktaş Istanbul

1994 Turkish Supercup-Winner with Beşiktaş Istanbul

1995 Turkish Champion with Beşiktaş Istanbul

1997 2nd place with Bayer Leverkusen 

1999 2nd place with Bayer Leverkusen

2000 2nd place with Bayer Leverkusen

2003 Austrian Champion and Cup-Winner with Austria Vienna

2004 Turkish Champion with Fenerbahçe Istanbul

2005 Turkish Champion with Fenerbahçe Istanbul

2006 2nd place with Fenerbahçe Istanbul

Bryan Robson is currently in my country working for ESPN Asia as a football pundit and I dont want to see him leaving so soon,nor do I want him to become our next manager.

Neither do i mate but the pieces of the jigsaw fit unfortunately