I Feel Sick

Skirge

Makes me want to puke when this Jockaneze cunt makes nice..

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1578186,00.html

Fergie Recalls A Walk Through The Toon!

By Craig Hope

SIR Alex Ferguson has revealed that memories of a walk through Newcastle city centre back in the early 1990s remind him of the passion of what he labels a "fantastic footballing city".

The Manchester United manager and assistant Archie Knox took a stroll into town before a fixture against the Magpies almost 20 years' ago where they were met by the holler of the local newspaper seller.

Fergie takes up the tale: "I always relate to a story, and it's probably the only city in the world where this would happen.

"Archie Knox and I were once walking through the town centre and the newspaper seller was shouting out the story, 'Micky Quinn ankle injury - read all about

it!'.

"There were all these different stories in the world that day but they wanted to read about Micky Quinn's ankle.

"But that sums up the city and I can relate to that.

"Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle - they are all real working-class footballing cities.

"And that's because of the industrial nature of mining communities and ship-building communities.

"They seem to drift towards a passion for football as an outlet in life.

"And that proves there is one thing in life a man can never change, and that's his football team."

He continued: "Newcastle is a fantastic football club.

"It's a real football ground and there's a real football passion.

"Everyone has got that black-and-white strip on and the support is fantastic."

Ferguson brings his quintuple-chasing Red Devils to Tyneside on Wednesday night but the Scottish boss expects a tough encounter against a side he knows are fighting for their top-flight future.

"It will be difficult and we are well aware they are fighting for survival," he added.

"It's very tight down there at the bottom and it's going to be nip and tuck for these teams until the end of the season, so therefore we can't possibly take anything lightly."

If he makes his gob go you know he has a bit of fear, when he plays nice its because he knows we are no threat. He should stay fkn silent or get on with just talking about the game.

I was thinking about this fixture and it really is painful how far the 2 clubs have moved apart from each other.

didnt shepherd call them a rudderless ship,..lol.

well we are up shit creek without a paddle freddy.

Guest Phil K

It WON'T be difficult.

It'll be their easiest game of the season.

As Liverpool found out, much to our shame and embarrassment.

I'm not even going to listen to it (which I have done more this season than ever before - four or five times more than the previous worse. That speaks volumes, I think of the mess we are in)

I hate the way Fergie continues to take Man U v Newcastle games seriously now we're shite. Always puts the first XI out against us (not that 2nd XI wouldn't also beat us currently)

I hate the way Fergie continues to take Man U v Newcastle games seriously now we're s****. Always puts the first XI out against us (not that 2nd XI wouldn't also beat us currently)

To be fair, even though we've  been **** since Bobby left St James' is still a tough place to come, not quite a fortress, but tough.

When the crowd gets behind the team it certainly spurs them on.  Remember Roeder's full season in charge?  None of the top four won at St James'.

I hate the way Fergie continues to take Man U v Newcastle games seriously now we're s****. Always puts the first XI out against us (not that 2nd XI wouldn't also beat us currently)

True.  You always see him rest players against other teams but he always puts out his strongest side against us.

All Bulls---t ; in his book, he tells about the purchase of Andy Cole, and says 'Newcastle have NEVER been able to keep their best players, so we knew we had a good chance'.....

So much for his so-called respect for NUFC etc - the reason he has his teams wound up to play us is twofold -

firstly, he has never forgotten the humiliation of the 5-0 in 1996, or the fact that we almost did them the previous season and would have been a serious long term threat had we done so, and.

2. We did them over signing Shearer - they thought they could get ANY player in the UK, and boy, did that humiliate them..

If they can, they will get as many goals as poss tonight, but he will be more worried about injuries - the spectre of Hiddink is looming large in his nightmares, because there is NO way Guus will be intimidated  by him as KK was !!!!!

One or two slips, and Fergie will be cr------g himself...

True.  You always see him rest players against other teams but he always puts out his strongest side against us.

to up their goal difference probably :(

Guest Ebolarama

"It will be difficult and we are well aware they are fighting for survival"

Wrong on both counts.

Too true. It's more like "making a wet hissing noise for survival" at the moment...

worst thing we ever did, was beat him 5-0, he still bears that grudge, hes a drinking Glaswegian, better memory than an Elephant when it comes to grudges.

It aint difficult to tell the diffrence between Sir Alex, and a Ray of Sunshine.

Guest Heneage

I wonder if we could get his son is.

???

Darren? Manager of Peterborough. Got them playing  some lovely football, scoring goals and all round a good side, did well in the cup too. If he's young, he might not be bothered about working along side a DOF too.

Its patronising shite and I can't believe its on our official site. Actually, yes I can believe its on our official site.

Like something I would have read in the Berwick programme when we played Rangers in the cup 8 years ago.

I wonder if we could get his son is.

???

Darren? Manager of Peterborough. Got them playing  some lovely football, scoring goals and all round a good side, did well in the cup too. If he's young, he might not be bothered about working along side a DOF too.

Peterborough are being bankrolled by some Irish fella though so i think most managers would be able to do a decent job there

Ferguson brings his quintuple-chasing Red Devils to Tyneside on Wednesday night but the Scottish boss expects a tough encounter against a side he knows are fighting for their top-flight future.

"It will be difficult and we are well aware they are fighting for survival," he added.

"It's very tight down there at the bottom and it's going to be nip and tuck for these teams until the end of the season, so therefore we can't possibly take anything lightly."

"Hopefully once I take the reigns of Newcastle at the start of next season I can turn things around for them. I've never told anybody this but I've always cried into my pillows whenever Man Utd have done well against Newcastle. They have a special place in my heart and so next season, after Ronaldo transfers with me in the summer, we can make St.James erupt once more."

I thought this part was very interesting  :pow:

"Hopefully once I take the reigns of Newcastle at the start of next season I can turn things around for them. I've never told anybody this but I've always cried into my pillows whenever Man Utd have done well against Newcastle. They have a special place in my heart and so next season, after Ronaldo transfers with me in the summer, we can make St.James erupt once more."

I thought this part was very interesting  :pow:

but when Ashley read it, he thought no fucking wAY, am i paying for that, to make this club the best in the world, and he had his little monkeys remove it from the Web.

so, well done for finding it.