Nowhere to hide now

Decky

We are now seeing what this team can do, probably because its against Man Utd, one of the big boys. They cant go from this first 20 minutes to absolute shit against Hull, and even other teams. It isnt much different than the team against Bolton ffs. Get the finger out lads!!

We are now seeing what this team can do, probably because its against Man Utd, one of the big boys. They cant go from this first 20 minutes to absolute shit against Hull, and even other teams. It isnt much different than the team against Bolton ffs. Get the finger out lads!!

No Butt, No Ameobi

Nuff said really

No Butt, No Ameobi

Nuff said really

The rest of them didnt set the world alight vs Bolton. What im more worried about is the performance that follows tonights, if we are shit vs Hull the fans will really get on the players backs and rightly so imo

Ronaldo is such a little girl. I could hear him screaming like a girl, its ridiculous how he can be considered world's best player when there is a Messi(ah) out there.

Guest Heneage

I tell you what if the lads play like this for the other 9 games, we will be playing Prem football next season.

I tell you what if the lads play like this for the other 9 games, we will be playing Prem football next season.

If they dont then ultimately ill hold them responsible for the relegation should it happen.

I'd hope the same team player for player starts against Hull.

Owen will be on the bench prob, but if Butt is back, he will start of course :rolleyes: I predict if we go on a run, the return of Butt puts a swift stop to it.