Those Freddy Shepherd T-shirts

marko1892

Guest Knightrider

I can knock one up for our t-shirt shop, I'll even knock off the commission we earn per sale to keep costs down.

You;ll have to supply the graphics thiough becuse I can't be arsed, not for that fact cunt anyway.

Send some pics in or knock up some graphics, they need to be good quality, prefarably vectra graphics or .tiff.

Here's the t-shirt section to show you what I mean:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/toon-geordie-t-shirts/

Guest Gemmill

I can knock one up for our t-shirt shop, I'll even knock off the commission we earn per sale to keep costs down.

You;ll have to supply the graphics thiough becuse I can't be arsed, not for that fact cunt anyway.

Send some pics in or knock up some graphics, they need to be good quality, prefarably vectra graphics or .tiff.

I wouldn't get fancy with them tbh HTT.  If you just made plain black and white T-shirts with SHEPHERD OUT on them and www.newcastle-online.com underneath in smaller type, that would do the job.  They don't need to be clever or witty, they just need to display the sentiment.

What you need is a New Zealand Mags T shirt. A large fat Kiwi, short legs, blind as a bat, with a fat worm in its beak - I'm the Chairman - whats your problem?

Guest Knightrider

You;ll have to supply the graphics thiough becuse I can't be arsed, not for that fact **** anyway.

I wouldn't get fancy with them tbh HTT.  If you just made plain black and white T-shirts with SHEPHERD OUT on them and www.newcastle-online.com underneath in smaller type, that would do the job.  They don't need to be clever or witty, they just need to display the sentiment.

Aye, you're right. I'll just do a plain one and knock it up. I think they are 6 quid if we tke our commission off, not sure mind I could be wrong.

The guy who designed the one seen yesterday is hoping to get more t-shirts printed this week in more sizes.  Hes going to let me know when they are available.  Hes also not in it for any profit and the last batch sold for only 4.99 each...

can you let us know when he has them in please mate?

The guy who designed the one seen yesterday is hoping to get more t-shirts printed this week in more sizes.  Hes going to let me know when they are available.  Hes also not in it for any profit and the last batch sold for only 4.99 each...

can you let us know when he has them in please mate?

Will do, he told me to e-mail him at the end of the week, as soon as I know anything I will post it on here.

Guest Knightrider

Just so people don't get the wrong ideas, we aren't trying to rip anyone off with our T-Shirt prices, we have no say over the pricing of them, Spreadshirt priced those t-shirts at 9.20 and we have the option of adding a commission which we keep, I didn't set a commission for the FS T-Shirts. If people can do them cheaper I'll advertise them on the home page.

Cheers

PS To those who've bought a FS OUT T-Shirt via us, I'm not sure of refund policies you'll have to contact Spreadshirt.