Rio Ferdinand

Thespence

One of the best CDs in the world.

After reading about his anti-knife crime stance &  then see him fund a gangster film, wreck the Observer Sport Monthly magazine as guest editor, his brother plays for the scum & see him act a complete tool at SJP I think he is a prize cockend.

I can't make my mind up...certainly a very good defender and where my opinion has changed is that i now think he should be England captain,whereas before this season,and the latter part of last,i didn't rate him worthy of an England spot.

Guest Heneage

best defender in the world by some distance

Oh no no no.

A good defender, one of the top 5 in the world easily. But as is often the case with players that spend a long time around Mr Ferguson and the Theatre of Prawn Sandwiches and Fans born "Just outside Manchester" he has become a real bell-end on the pitch. For someone who gave so much towards the Anti-Bullying cause, he doesn't half give Ref's shit, especially when it doesn't involve him, there's being a captain, and there's talking to a ref like he is a 5 year old is unacceptable. Irrespective of how those around you act.

To be honest, he is one of this generation of players. Ashley Cole, Ferdinand, Terry etc, who will happily play brilliantly at home Stoke, but when it comes to big stages or for their country are never to be found.

Oh no no no.

A good defender, one of the top 5 in the world easily. But as is often the case with players that spend a long time around Mr Ferguson and the Theatre of Prawn Sandwiches and Fans born "Just outside Manchester" he has become a real bell-end on the pitch. For someone who gave so much towards the Anti-Bullying cause, he doesn't half give Ref's s***, especially when it doesn't involve him, there's being a captain, and there's talking to a ref like he is a 5 year old is unacceptable. Irrespective of how those around you act.

To be honest, he is one of this generation of players. Ashley Cole, Ferdinand, Terry etc, who will happily play brilliantly at home Stoke, but when it comes to big stages or for their country are never to be found.

He's a defender, it's a credit to him that he rarely gets noticed. He's never let England down, ever

Guest Heneage

Oh no no no.

A good defender, one of the top 5 in the world easily. But as is often the case with players that spend a long time around Mr Ferguson and the Theatre of Prawn Sandwiches and Fans born "Just outside Manchester" he has become a real bell-end on the pitch. For someone who gave so much towards the Anti-Bullying cause, he doesn't half give Ref's s***, especially when it doesn't involve him, there's being a captain, and there's talking to a ref like he is a 5 year old is unacceptable. Irrespective of how those around you act.

He's a defender, it's a credit to him that he rarely gets noticed. He's never let England down, ever

He's never shone either in my opinion.

I think he's over-rated in the Premier League as well. It's Vidic who does the dirty work, Rio does the sweep up work 9 times out of 10 that Evans or any reasonably capable centre back could do.

Guest Heneage

he's never shone yet you call him "one of the top 5 in the world easily"

hmmm

I said for England.

For Man United he has been good. Can you name me 5 better centre backs right now? Cannavaro is too old, Nesta the same.

hmmm

I said for England.

For Man United he has been good. Can you name me 5 better centre backs right now? Cannavaro is too old, Nesta the same.

my original point was that he's the best defender in the world. You're making my case for me here

Guest Heneage

hmmm

I said for England.

my original point was that he's the best defender in the world. You're making my case for me here

I still believe there are better. I said yes he's one of the top 5 but not the best.

hmmm

I said for England.

I still believe there are better. I said yes he's one of the top 5 but not the best.

who's better?

hmmm

I said for England.

who's better?

Vidic for a start.

One of the best CDs in the world.

After reading about his anti-knife crime stance &  then see him fund a gangster film, wreck the Observer Sport Monthly magazine as guest editor, his brother plays for the scum & see him act a complete tool at SJP I think he is a prize cockend.

Is that a joke?

You're not one of the filthy 'blaming movies/games' for knife crime types are you? Funding a film on whatever subject, and for whatever reason is so far from relevant to an anti knife-crime 'stance'

He is such a prick, had to laugh at him yesterday, after the Ronaldo, Taylor thing he ran about 50 yards pushing past players giving it his all to get to Taylor he got there and just pointed at him.

:lol:

Guest Ebolarama

Super defender, really world class, but as a person he just seems like your average more-money-than-intelligence footballer.