Jose Mourinho Punched A Fan (allegation)

Skirge

Guest thenorthumbrian

hopefully the supporter got inside injuries and will have internal bleedings for some weeks and then die.

Shame it wasn't Ferguson, then.

meh - some ManU glory hunter gets arsey in the face of an opposing manager and gets hit without being injured... this is a non-story. If he was the one that filed the charges than I agree with the above about internal injuries and death.

There was a story about a year ago, about Mourinho getting involved in some kind of a skirmish at his child's school, I seem to recall. Perhaps he's either got a very short fuse, or he thinks he can get away with it.

There was a story about a year ago, about Mourinho getting involved in some kind of a skirmish at his child's school, I seem to recall. Perhaps he's either got a very short fuse, or he thinks he can get away with it.

Or perhaps he's a target for the more vocally gifted, but mentally challenged members of our glorious society.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I could batter Mourinho even if he had a free shot at my cock before I attacked him. The French have always been shit in a fight.