We need to stand up and be counted

Guest NUFC69

Although there can be no argument how poor we are on the pitch , dug out and board room. We the supporters are as bad. Yes we shouldn't accept what we are putting up with but making SJP a laughing stock and booing and intimidating our players will only make us struggle more. We choose to support this club and for the 90 mins we should have blinded loyaltry. Actually think some of you's prefer to moan. Lets demonstrate against club before / after but surely this is a time to show we are great supporters. As at the moment we are a joke!

Remember sos demonstration (not that it was successful) stand up for first ten mins of a gameor something but don't make it that players are effected.

We are not loyal supporters , bring back the days when only 20,000 or so as everyone supported the club however bad it was. We have seen worse than yesterday

At the start of the second half the crowd were fantastic and really got behind the team. The team utterly failed to respond.

Guest nufcandy

Yeah it's the supporters fault. :roll:

it truely is, i mean i pay 500 odd quid for the season ticket, then buy strips and other gear, the odd food at the ground......oh yeah and i goto some away games and all home cup games...and still i watch shite, its all my fault, i must be the jinx.....

ha'way man get a grip, none of us wants this but it takes a spark on the pitch to get one off it, doesnt it?

Guest nufcandy

I was being ironic Candy hence the smiley.

sory, i was agreeing with you man :) i totaly agree with you, shouldve quoted the original poster

The original poster couldn't be more wrong.

The reason why we are served up crap and had Souness then Roeder dumped on us is BECAUSE we've backed the club to the limit, and turn up in 50,000's.

Liverpool's gates dropped when they were not WINNING anything, and out of the top 3.

They got Houllier. Then, despite 5 trophies in 12 months, they got in Rafa then went onto win a few more.

And you say it's our fault ?

Fool.

The original poster couldn't be more wrong.

The reason why we are served up crap and had Souness then Roeder dumped on us is BECAUSE we've backed the club to the limit, and turn up in 50,000's.

Liverpool's gates dropped when they were not WINNING anything, and out of the top 3.

They got Houllier. Then, despite 5 trophies in 12 months, they got in Rafa then went onto win a few more.

And you say it's our fault ?

Fool.

Couldn't agree more , Phil - spot-on.

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

as long as we fork out for tickets we have a right to get on the backs of the players, manager, chairman, ground staff etc etc etc etc

has any other team ever paid as much to achieve so little ?

and that money is OUR money. so we have a right to kick off when its getting pissed down the drain.

SHEPHERD OUT.

Although there can be no argument how poor we are on the pitch , dug out and board room. We the supporters are as bad. Yes we shouldn't accept what we are putting up with but making SJP a laughing stock and booing and intimidating our players will only make us struggle more. We choose to support this club and for the 90 mins we should have blinded loyaltry. Actually think some of you's prefer to moan. Lets demonstrate against club before / after but surely this is a time to show we are great supporters. As at the moment we are a joke!

Remember sos demonstration (not that it was successful) stand up for first ten mins of a gameor something but don't make it that players are effected.

We are not loyal supporters , bring back the days when only 20,000 or so as everyone supported the club however bad it was. We have seen worse than yesterday

Christ on a bike how many more of these morons are out there?

As has already been said... I pay £500 to watch that shit and I feel entitled to let them know when I dont agree with the toss they're serving up, the crowd yesterday were spot on, got behind the team from the start. Its the team that should be putting their effort in, not us. When they piss it up then we'll let them know it.

And that last sentence is crap as well, I remember going back in the days and the crowd were more vocal in letting the team know they were crap not less.

Guest Bramble OG

At the start of the second half the crowd were fantastic and really got behind the team. The team utterly failed to respond.

Very very true!

Couldnt agree more, start of the 2nd half we were signing and making a noise as though we were 1-0 up against chelsea

Guest Ridzuan

Agree with most of you here.In the first half,the crowd was very quiet and at the start of the second half,there was a lot more noise from the crowd but unfortunately,they are just wasting their voices and energy because the team didnt respond to the crowds support.

As has already been said... I pay £500 to watch that shit and I feel entitled to let them know when I dont agree with the toss they're serving up, the crowd yesterday were spot on, got behind the team from the start. Its the team that should be putting their effort in, not us. When they piss it up then we'll let them know it.

And that last sentence is crap as well, I remember going back in the days and the crowd were more vocal in letting the team know they were crap not less.

Were you there in those days ??? so it seems best way to support the team is by booing the team getting on individuals backs. Yeah loyalist supporters the world has ever had. Go to dictionary look up loyalty and support. Sorry we have come a joke on holiday when meet other fans how often hear not like it used to be , no atmosphere , how quick they turn on the players. My point is we need to get behind team , slag them off in the bar etc but do you think what were doing is going to do us any good

Guest Kenton Magpie

Support the team more?? jesus, what more can we do, we put our hard earned money into the club, support them 200% on the road and the 50+ thousand every other week says it all, maybe it is about time the club give something back to us fans for the shite we have had to put up with over the years!

These lads aren't paid minimum wage you know!!  These lads are millionaires because they are especially good!!  They will happily mop up the praise when they are doing well so they can fucking just get on with it when they get disgruntled noises from the peasants in the stands who pay their wages.

There was great noise yesterday for most of the game, noise that performace did not deserve at all, and did the players respond to us getting behind them ? no did they fk they were SHOCKING!

We pay our money, turn up and sing for them so I am sorry but asking fans not to voice their frustration and disapointment is crazy. Should we have clapped and cheerd them off the pitch ? making them think its fine for them to be utter shit and we are fine with it.

Things like booing players before the game and booing subs when they come on I hate, but telling a player how you feel about how they are performing durring that game is only fair is it not ?

Its the players that need to stand up and be counted not the fans!!

Were you there in those days ??? so it seems best way to support the team is by booing the team getting on individuals backs. Yeah loyalist supporters the world has ever had. Go to dictionary look up loyalty and support. Sorry we have come a joke on holiday when meet other fans how often hear not like it used to be , no atmosphere , how quick they turn on the players. My point is we need to get behind team , slag them off in the bar etc but do you think what were doing is going to do us any good

Yea too bastid right I was, stood in the Gallowgate on a freezing Wednesday evening for 120 minutes to watch us get knocked out of the FA cup by Bournemouth. Game after game watching us fall apart against some bollocks side and making sure the players knew how we felt.

Yesterday the fans did nothing wrong, we supported the team, sang like lunatics and then when they fell apart made sure they knew we werent happy with it. Im sick of papering over the cracks, pretending its all going to be ok. Its time we let them know in no uncertain terms how we feel. These are Premiership quality players (allegedly) who should be used to taking praise and stick when it happens.

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

these overpaid numptys should be told when they're not up to an acceptable standard.

if they were banging in the goals, rock solid at the back and pasting teams 5-0 every week they'd lap up the adoration of the fans.

so when they barely bother breaking sweat and repeatedly fuck up and the club is facing its worst crisis in recent history then the morons should expect to be treat with contempt

the lads are paid tens of thousands a week and live life wrapped in cotton wool. they should be grateful for the lifestyles that we as paying fans fund.

if they're shite. we'll tell them they're shite.