Our Rivals' Results

Minhosa

Think we'll need this during the run-in......................So, today, we couldn't have asked for more luck;

Blackburn humped and their goal difference given a bashing

Boro/Portsmouth both drop points.

Stoke beaten.

Sunderland beaten.

Hull draw (obviously!)

Think todays win for Fulham makes them safe.

A win for us today would've gone a bloody long way.

Thought it might be useful to use this thread to discuss all rivals results as the season comes to a nail biting close.

were fulham ever in trouble? dont think so.

I thought they were when I looked at their run in mate to be honest, but the three points today, together with the rest of the results, has gone a long way to ensuring their safety.

Guest Phil K

The main problem being every single one of those sides looks more likely to get a win than us.

We had to rely on steven taylor ffs

Big Stevie is the only one of them who ever looks like scoring

Isn't that ****** sad ?

Guest toonlass

Our next two games are going to be fuckers for us. Other teams around us have the opportunity to pick up points, and we are too close to the wire for us to gift them the 6 points we are likely to miss out on. We have no one to blame but ourselves if we go down. I am seriously worried now.

Our next two games are going to be fuckers for us. Other teams around us have the opportunity to pick up points, and we are too close to the wire for us to gift them the 6 points we are likely to miss out on. We have no one to blame but ourselves if we go down. I am seriously worried now.

seriously worried now?  surely you must've been worried before this weekend, we've been looking nailed on for relegation since before xmas and our inactivity in the january window and selling, rather giving our best player away virtually sealed it!!