Newcastle vs Arsenal Sat 21 17:30

Skirge

Well at least a point needed ffrom this one :lol: aye reet.

Should be this but it won't be, mind lack of match fitness for Beye and Guthrie aint a good thing.

-----------------Harper

Beye------Colo-----------Bass--------Jose

Tayl-------Guth----------Nolan-------Jonas

-----------Owen-----------Oba

Guest Stephen927

Can't even bear thinking about this one.

Arsenal and Chelsea at home, means we're going to be left behind if results go against us which they will eventually, then we're faced with a similar away fixture as today. Tough times on the horizon, can't see our performance improving any after our next two games.

Harper

Beye      Bassong      Coloccini    Enrique

Butt

Nolan

Taylor                                            Jonas

Oba

Owen

Will probably be our team 3-1

I feel more confident about us suprising people in a game like this than beating a Hull or Stoke away. We showed against Man Utd that we can go toe to toe with these teams. People will think i'm mad but i don't think we will lose this.

We really have to put in a massive performance next week and we need to take any chances we get. I actually feel more confident of us getting something out of our games against the big teams at home than us getting points against the shit around us away.

Harper             

Beye  Coloccini    Bassong    Enrique

RTaylor    Nolan      Butt    Gutierrez

Lovenkrands

Martins

Considering how fucking woefully anonymous our "captain" was today, I'd go for a sort of 4-1-4-1 with Lovenkrands floating in front of Martins upfront.

Don't see why we can't get something from this.

Probably the form of both teams.

What because of one performance from Arsenal? Let's not forget this is a team who recently scored one in six games. If we play our hand right and set our stall out like we did against Man United we can get something, having said that it would depend on Hughton pulling his head out of his arse which I can't see in the near future.

I think we'll play well then lose.

That's the most likely situation. Then we'll have players, manager and fans saying 'if we play like that against...' all over again.

The sad thing is it's becoming so predictable. The draw today was nailed on, difficult to see anything other than a loss against Arsenal, because I can guarantee Hughton will be shitting his pants and it will probably filter through to the team.

I think we'll play well

lol

I take it you didn't see us play Man Utd?

Of course we're not good enough to beat them, but we're capable of putting in a decent performance. All that means nothing at the end of the day though as we're not good enough to actually get the points. A draw at best is what I'll hope for.

I reckon Arsenal will be confident as hell & we'll get destroyed.

I have far less confidence in this game than i did the man united one.

We rarely do that well against Arsenal, but do get the odd half decent result against united eveyr few years.

I think we'll play well then lose.

That's the most likely situation. Then we'll have players, manager and fans saying 'if we play like that against...' all over again.

yup, its only slightly more likely than us getting our arses handed to us on a plate though