How to stop Rooney scoring against us

Guest sicko2ndbest

bad, if id had a gun in 1990, i would have shot 2 sunderland players, defo...when i think about it now , i get like this :harry:

So that's what that lump of metal hanging out of my arse was... you can't be very good if it didn't stop me scoring!

bad, if id had a gun in 1990, i would have shot 2 sunderland players, defo...when i think about it now , i get like this :harry:

So that's what that lump of metal hanging out of my arse was... you can't be very good if it didn't stop me scoring!

Fool...how did ya 6 a side get on anyway,.. you need to start its own thread, to get players, and post results.

Guest Phil K

Iraq....they're so used to doing such things and getting told it's fine and dandy by their psychotic religous leaders, that he's obviously thought it extends to football mattches too.

The poor bloody Iraqis..... their country has put up with some sh*t because the yank oil companies wanted their oil, eh ?

they sure do have the balls over there

Doesn't take balls when YOU have the gun and your target HASN'T.

That cowardly 17 year old German sh*t midweek proved that

'Killed to death' is used on Mitchell and Webb ffs, when the henchman says "So, when we want someone murdered, like deliberately killed to death..."

and cp40 we didn't go to the Saturday one, didn't have a keeper. Pegasus Bridge is getting us into a midweek powerleague one I think, will start a thread soon.

As an alternative to assasinating oppostion strikers why not bring in 'encouragment beatings' for players whose errors lead to goals?

Bit controversal but might just up the concentration levels a bit

'Killed to death' is used on Mitchell and Webb ffs, when the henchman says "So, when we want someone murdered, like deliberately killed to death..."

and cp40 we didn't go to the Saturday one, didn't have a keeper. Pegasus Bridge is getting us into a midweek powerleague one I think, will start a thread soon.

And before that it was used on Brass Eye... ffs.

Guest guinness_fiend

And before that it was used on Brass Eye... ffs.

Yeah, Pilko, know your plagiarism...