Who do you think will be relegated this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cheers. ive gone for stoke middlesbrough and sunderland with west brom pulling themselves off the bottom and surviving!

19 voters. 19 votes for West Brom.

You haven't.

forgot to actually vote  :rolleyes: but in my opinion: fulham are playing too well. bolton have enough grit to keep them up, as with Blackburn. hull will stay up thanks to points from earlier in the season. we have enough quality in my opinion to stay up marginally as do Portsmouth. West Brom arent as bad as people make out and will do a great escape, like last season and Stoke dont really have any premiership quality and rely too much on 1 bloke's throw. middlesbrough just arent that good, and sunderland dont really have much in the way of quality, or a good manager. imo 18th place is between hull and sunderland.

Guest Howaythetoon

Its between WBA, Stoke, Boro, Portsmouth, Blackburn and NUFC. I think Stoke and Blackburn will survive where as for me WBA are certain to go down and I'd say Boro are heading down too. That makes it a straight fight between ourselves and Pompey and crucially for us, we have them at home which could make all the difference. However we must also beat Boro and Stoke - our rivals for the drop still.

Boro and West Brom are gone. It's between us, Pompey and Stoke for the third spot. If we lose to Stoke, considering the fixtures we have surrounding that game, we might aswell call it quits then.

Guest Howaythetoon

Do people seriously believe we're done for even though there are 9 games left? I won't lie my head is pointing that way too but as long as it isn't certain, we have a chance - as much as anyone around us.