Who do you think will be relegated this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather not take part in this poll

I guess that means you think we're one of them? :(

I fear the worst, but I've been looking at the mackems fixtures. Every season for about 30 years I've put a 2 quid bet on with my mackem mate who will finish highest between us. Remember back then 2 quid would have bought 2 pints of beer. He asked me for my 2 quid last night and I said fuck off the season ain't over yet !!!!!

Guest fading star

West Brom - have had it.

Boro - have lost belief.

After that it’s to close to call, but I went for us because our home record against the lower placed sides has been crap.  We’re also in complete disarray and the least well prepared for a relegation scrap of any of the clubs involved.

Stoke’s run in is jammed packed with winnable games.

Going to be a fucking exciting/unbearable end of the season either way.

You know how teams seem to celebrate surviving relegation as if they have won an actual trophy, I can already see myself, a split second after that moment of relief of having survived, suddenly being dperessed at the thought of next season.

For that reason, I have to be honest, I am not even feeling nervous about the run-in

Guest Heneage

stoke, boro, west brom

That's what I went for. Clutching at straws, obv.

Dunno.

Boro aren't scoring, and the games Merson etc have watched on Soccer Saturday have lead them to say that they just lack fire power, they don't look like scoring in games. West Brom are probably just too far away now, but we can hope they nick points off any of those around them that they play. As for Stoke, with Fuller missing for a while they could be in real trouble. They have some tough games, and the whole long throw technique is starting to wear thin.

Going to be a f***ing exciting/unbearable end of the season either way.

You know how teams seem to celebrate surviving relegation as if they have won an actual trophy, I can already see myself, a split second after that moment of relief of having survived, suddenly being dperessed at the thought of next season.

For that reason, I have to be honest, I am not even feeling nervous about the run-in

I know exactly what you mean. It'll happen to me if that situation occurs. I'll probably be on a high for a day or two but then realise what awaits us next season...

I see quite a few have voted Stoke - has anyone seen their f***ing run-in. By far the most generous of the relegation zone teams. Jam-packed with very f***ing winnable games.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/fixtures/default.stm

id argue that west broms is just as easy. thats why i have them staying up.

They do have a decent run in but they may have too much to do. But horrible as that game was tonight I don't think we would have beaten that WBA line up. When we beat them a few weeks back we were lucky to catch them with a heavy injury list  that led to them having two complete donkeys in central defence.