Who do you think will be relegated this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather not take part in this poll

I guess that means you think we're one of them? :(

I fear the worst, but I've been looking at the mackems fixtures. Every season for about 30 years I've put a 2 quid bet on with my mackem mate who will finish highest between us. Remember back then 2 quid would have bought 2 pints of beer. He asked me for my 2 quid last night and I said f*** off the season ain't over yet !!!!!

:clap2:

Stoke, Boro and us unfortunely.

Chelsea and Arsenal will get us down into that group, boro will come and put 5 if not six in midfield and play for a draw, we might get points off Pompy but having to go to Villa possibly needing points to stay in the league will kill us because we are good enough to beat the but same as the reason we haven't took the points we have this year our management team isnt good enough to play to our strengths and exploit the weaknesses of our opponents.

I plan on going to the Villa game and fully expect it to be the most heart breaking day of my 25 years.

couldn't physically vote for newcastle so went for  WBA, Boro and Blackburn (fat sam to lead blackburn to a spectacular collapse)

on an aside - playing FM09 last night and for the first time ever in any FM game i've played newcastle got relegated after the first season - teams that went down Middlesborogh, Newcastle and Stoke..west brom just sneaked out of the zone - better not be a omen...

Suprised so many people are voting Stoke given there home form and remaining home fixtures.

Yes me too. Thats the reason I feel we could well and truly be in the s****.

Albion have gone, Boro are in free fall..and virtually all but doomed imo, but its Stokes home games that I think will help keep em up...and consign us to" the  dreaded drop" (tm Alan Oliver). :thdn:

couldn't physically vote for newcastle so went for  WBA, Boro and Blackburn (fat sam to lead blackburn to a spectacular collapse)

on an aside - playing FM09 last night and for the first time ever in any FM game i've played newcastle got relegated after the first season - teams that went down Middlesborogh, Newcastle and Stoke..west brom just sneaked out of the zone - better not be a omen...

IP ban-tastic  :crazy2:

West brom, hull & stoke still.

Reckon the bigger sides will come good including us. Just cant imagine a strike force of Owen & Martins being in a side who are relegated regardless of midfield ability.

We'll get more goals before this season ends, we just have to hope our defence sorts itself.

Guest Brazilianbob

This is like watching a bunch of ostrich's sticking their heads in the sand.  Regardless of how poor we all know NUFC are, many of you are choosing to ignore that fact, presumably in the hope that by ignoring our dire plight it will simply "go away".

This is like watching a bunch of ostrich's sticking their heads in the sand.   Regardless of how poor we all know NUFC are, many of you are choosing to ignore that fact, presumably in the hope that by ignoring our dire plight it will simply "go away".

Howay man, can you blame anyone for feeling this way? It's a fucking terrifying thought, and being positive is a lot better than being negative. Realistically yes we're a poor side, and we could easily go down if we don't pull our fingers out. But the reality also is that we still have games left with which we can save ourselves. Rather focus on that than on how shit we are tbh

We aren't one of the worst three in the Premiership but right now that's irrelevant.

The good results such ManU away, Chelsea away, Everton away and Villa home are nothing when you bear in mind that from home matches against the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Hull, Blackburn and Sunderland we have picked up a grand total of 3 points. Those games should have been bankers for a good haul of points but we failed and the opportunity has gone never to return. We now are in the position of being desperate to get something from the final sequence of 9 games, most of which are potentially harder than those we screwed up.

I fucking hate birmingham city though tbh. It's an unjustified hatred really....but I just think of really bad curry poo when I think of or read the name of the club  :puke:

Nowt good about the club:

owners as wankers

manager is dour

fans are cunts

ground is shite

hoard players like its going out of fashion

boring to watch

Steve Carr plays for them

etc etc