Do you want Joe Kinnear to be NUFC manager permanently?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This should be interesting...

Or not.

I think we know what the answer is going to be, but it is time to make it as visually obvious as we possibly can to those on the outside.

They don't care.

This should be interesting...

Or not.

I think we know what the answer is going to be, but it is time to make it as visually obvious as we possibly can to those on the outside.

They don't care.

Probably not, but at least we can make our feelings clear :razz:

Yes, I want the 2nd worst manager we have had since the club was established, a man who could literally drop dead any minute to stay on.

Tied for 2nd and 3rd for me - very little between him and Roeder. And thats just within the last 5 years.

Put it this way, if he stays I will be able to attend more away games next season as Swansea, Cardiff, Reading, Wolves, Bristol City, Birmingham City & Coventry are not too far away.

So no, he shouldn't stay, because I don't want to go to more away games next season if it means we will be in the Championship!

Put it this way, if he stays I will be able to attend more away games next season as Swansea, Cardiff, Reading, Wolves, Bristol City, Birmingham City & Coventry are not too far away.

So no, he shouldn't stay, because I don't want to go to more away games next season if it means we will be in the Championship!

Thing is mate, for me it's no longer about relegation. If we get relegated, we deserve it as we really have been shit all season. If we stay up, then we will have done well. But it's not about that anymore. I'm more concerned about the future of the club and the direction we're moving in. I know I will be misunderstood when I say this, but I would prefer a scenario where we spend a season in the championship with a bright young manager with ideas than survive and spend another season in the top flight with Kinnear in charge.

Guest toonlass

What the hell for? We are not "help the aged". What do we gain from sticking by Joe Kinnear at the moment. We should be out there now, getting a permanant replacement for Joe, not Terry Venable until the end of the season.

Guest toonlass

Good. Then maybe they might understand this then. WE ARE UP SHIT CREEK. HUGHTON IS NOT A MANAGER. WE NEED A POSITIVE, KEEN MANAGER NOW OR WE ARE FUCKED!