Ronaldo #9 --- comeback for Corinthians

nobby_solano

Guest firetotheworks

In the last World Cup he looked lazy as fuck but still scored pretty easily. It sort of looked like he that attitude of someone that finds football too easy. And at his peak it always looked that way too. Unstoppable.

Guest diddimz

In the last World Cup he looked lazy as f*** but still scored pretty easily. It sort of looked like he that attitude of someone that finds football too easy. And at his peak it always looked that way too. Unstoppable.

Agree with that, he scored goals for fun, with amazing ability, and even now once hes lost his athleticism, he's got the brain to still do it, and make it look easy.

The standards he set between 96-99 have yet to have been matched since.

agreed. if only he was like that now with todays global football coverage could have watched every one of those barca/inter games week in week out. atleast we have youttube and stuff but wud have been nice to watch him in every game

Guest Heneage

The standards he set between 96-99 have yet to have been matched since.

Not even just that, his general play was brilliant to watch, the speed at which he did step overs was frightening.

There's a really good article in this months 442 about his year from hell.

I read one a few years ago in 442 when he was still at Real, when apparently Guti said to him "Run, you fat fuck!" during a game and Ronaldo responded by saying "I don't run, I score goals."

Five minutes later Ronaldo had scored twice and turned the game on it's head. Ronaldo went up to Guti and said "Is that good enough for you?"

:lol:

I read one a few years ago in 442 when he was still at Real, when apparently Guti said to him "Run, you fat f***!" during a game and Ronaldo responded by saying "I don't run, I score goals."

Five minutes later Ronaldo had scored twice and turned the game on it's head. Ronaldo went up to Guti and said "Is that good enough for you?"

I remember reading that as well. Quality.

• 1 month later...

I read one a few years ago in 442 when he was still at Real, when apparently Guti said to him "Run, you fat f***!" during a game and Ronaldo responded by saying "I don't run, I score goals."

Good service i bet.

Guest NorwegianMag

The Greatest striker of all time. The One and only Ronaldo. A class above all. His scoring record is just immense!

Always liked him, guess its becasue he was one of the big world stars when I was in my mid teens.

Had Ronaldo and Shearer played for the same club in 96', it would have been the greatest strike force the world has ever seen!

Guest timmy boy

That second goal is pure genius, his first touch for the first goal is superb as well, along with the finish. Great to see him back, best player of his generation for me.