the inevitable valencia firesale?!

nobby_solano

we all know valencia are disappearing up the creek without a paddle sadly, and their squad is going to be totally plundered like leeds a few year back to try and claw back a few bob. we've got the invisible man nacho gonzalez on loan from them (apparently lol) do you think the powers that be have seen enough of him to try and sign him on the cheap? i'm guessing valencia will be eager to get rid even at a slight loss.

Guest neesy111

he's due back anytime soon, so a good run of form would put him in contention

we could get him for very cheap as they won't want him on the wage bill

i can probably bet he's better than smith, butt and geremi in CM, and that has to be an improvement

Guest kingdawson

Even though he's not the type of midfielder we necessarily need, i'd have Ever Banega at Spurs in an flash. I'd also have Vicente if he could prove his fitness (which i doubt) and Manuel Fernandes.

Obviously there's players i'd want like Villa, Mata, Silva, and Albiol but none of them would join.

Guest Heneage

I'd personally nick, Vicente, Miguel, Albiol, Alexis, Banega, Sunny, Vicente, Edu, Joaquin, Manuel Fernandes, Baraj, Albelda.

We could be the new Liverpool.

I'd personally nick, Vicente, Miguel, Albiol, Alexis, Banega, Sunny, Vicente, Edu, Joaquin, Manuel Fernandes, Baraj, Albelda.

Mata has been one of their outstanding players this season....I guess some people don't watch much of La Liga.

Banega? complete flop both at Valencia and Atletico.Sunny, doesn't look like the player everybody was raving about.

Mata has been one of their outstanding players this season....I guess some people don't watch much of La Liga.

Banega? complete flop both at Valencia and Atletico.Sunny, doesn't look like the player everybody was raving about.

fm

Guest Heneage

While I will agree that those players haven't performed I'd still be happy to take a cheap gamble on two young players. I could see Banega in a similar way to Gago for Madrid. And use Sunny's physicality for the Diarra mould. It would totally depend on the price they want, I think they'd want maybe 10-15m Euro's for the pair. Might settle for 8m.

As for Mata, I think he's like Villa and Silva, in the sense he'll go to a much better side than us,  and will probably stay in Spain.

Juan Mata would be a class signing.  Definitely not gonna happen, though.

A more realistic target for a left midfielder would be Simon Vukcevic from Sporting.  Good player, not happy there.  They not happy with his behaviour.

Guest Heneage

Juan Mata would be a class signing.  Definitely not gonna happen, though.

A more realistic target for a left midfielder would be Simon Vukcevic from Sporting.  Good player, not happy there.  They not happy with his behaviour.

Fast as hell too.

Guest kingdawson

Actually Banega has not been a complete flop at Atletico. He's looked decent/good when comming on from the bench.