Its a love thang!

Guest toonlass

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

He knows my sig to be true.

Guest firetotheworks

It feels like he's my Grandson. Is that weird?

'Aw he's a good lad, he's as good as gold' etc.

Guest Chubby Jason

fkn lgnd tbh.

Apart from the number of times he's come out saying he may want to leave the club of course.

Guest Chubby Jason

fkn lgnd tbh.

Apart from the number of times he's come out saying he may want to leave the club of course.

You mean all those times that just happen to be in the Sunday comics?

:D

With direct quotes from him or his agent yeah.

Score the goals that keep us up & we will be as happy as Dr Clement Okon of The Central Bank of Nigeria is when he has a few replies to his emails.

Hey f*** off. :lol: Dave's right though Oba is one of the most important players for the run in. I think him, Owen, and some combination of Nolan/Guthrie/Barton is what is most necessary for us to experience success.

We need him to come up with something in the last few games.

we certainly do.

its great to hear stuff like this though, rather than the nzogbia style bollocks, quite refresheing given our current light.

Guest firetotheworks

His Facebook status is currently, "thanks okku..the best team fenerbache..and my mate emre in fenerbache". :lol:

Thats not the real one. Thank Christ. Some dicks were slagging him off on his status the other day.

fkn lgnd tbh.

There were strong rumours that the club have tried to sell him in recent transfer windows. In fact at one point iirc Anal Oliver stated it as a stone cold, unarguable fact that Oba was for sale.

I love him too if he didn't have the first touch of Fred West and could find the back of the net more than once every half a dozen games.

His goalscoring record is just better than 1 in 3 (33 goals in 83). Not bad when you consider Allardyce chucked him on the wing for half a season. I know you're on the wum but i thought i'd bite for the hell of it. :aww:

I love him too if he didn't have the first touch of Fred West and could find the back of the net more than once every half a dozen games.

He had a killer first touch & that means good.

I was going for the old "first touch of a sexual deviant" angle personally.

Oh you mean "BAD first touch, real bad first touch" 

Love Martins, if we had decent midfielders to supply him on a regular basis he would be near the top of the scoring charts every season and one of the most talked about forwards in the league. Unfortunatally we have Butt, Nolan, Barton, Geremi & Guthrie. They couldn't even spell the word create.