Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SSN: Gazza arrested on suspicion of drugs possession.

This is days after being arrested for drunk driving.

Guest johnson293

Sky News...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Paul-Gascoigne-Arrested-By-Northumbria-Police-After-Drugs-Raid/Article/201010415766608?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15766608_Paul_Gascoigne_Arrested_By_Northumbria_Police_After_Drugs_Raid

Former England football star Paul Gascoigne has been arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs after a raid on a house in North Tyneside.

Gascoigne, 43, has spent the night in custody and is still being questioned by officers.

The troubled former Newcastle and Tottenham player has faced two drink-driving charges this year and has already been warned he could be jailed when sentenced next month.

A Northumbria Police spokesman told Sky News Online: "At shortly after 5.30pm yesterday, police attended a property in North Tyneside.

"A 43-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession of a Class A drug.

"A second man, aged 43, was later arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs.

"Both men are still in custody and enquiries are ongoing."

More to follow...

:facepalm:

Guest johnson293

I would think he's gonna end up inside now, either for this or the drink driving, and god knows what that'll do to his already fragile state of mind.

This probably won't end well.

This bloke needs locking up for his own sake...i have never ever gotten the whole Gazza love in thing...people laughing and saying awwwww its only gazza....the bloke is a complete embarassment and a joke hes a disgrace to other fellow respectable Geordies

This bloke needs locking up for his own sake...i have never ever gotten the whole Gazza love in thing...people laughing and saying awwwww its only gazza....the bloke is a complete embarassment and a joke hes a disgrace to other fellow respectable Geordies

It's beyond the stage of 'he should be locked up for his own good', he should be sent down because he deserves to be, he's a cock.

This is a massive shame, he was  a great footballer and (off the drink) a realy nice funny person. The problem is ofcourse he is totally messed up in the head and doesn't seem to have the will power to stop drinking. It seems every few month he is an alcoholic and then he gets clean or goes in to rehab for a few months and then he is back on the drink again. I hope he gets better before something worse happens more so for the publics sake than his own.

Guest palnese

This fucking country, man. Send him down for 3 years. That'll teach the stupid bastard to come to terms with his feelings of regret and addictions.

It won't. People don't change.

Wrong.

This fucking country, man. Send him down for 3 years. That'll teach the stupid bastard to come to terms with his feelings of regret and addictions.

It won't. People don't change.

Wrong.

In many cases it's right, though.

Gazza wont change. He's not an ordinary Joe; he is a deluded fuckwit who hardly knows what day of the week it is. I really hope he pulls his life around but we are talking about a bloke who will do a signing session at The Fed for a crate of beer and a bottle of vodka. Not sure what that says about The Fed mind.

Send him to prison. At least that way it will stop him killing any innocent people with his frequent drink driving. He's been caught doing it twice (if not more) so Christ knows how many times he's done it when he hasn't been caught. I thought he'd be sectioned under the mental health act after the Barry Moat incident.