Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Mr. Snrub

Manu / Barca final?

Could be one of the best finals in a number of years if it works out. However, i'd fancy Liverpool to knock Barca out.

Barca are a great side but they have proved they are dodgy at the back and Liverpool would exploit that.

Manu / Barca final?

Could be one of the best finals in a number of years if it works out. However, i'd fancy Liverpool to knock Barca out.

Barca are a great side but they have proved they are dodgy at the back and Liverpool would exploit that.

From a neutral perspective I would like to see it..  Although I would not like to see Manure win it again... unless it involves a penalty miss from Terry of course against Chelsea - that would be priceless!!

Man Utd v Barcelona would be an awesome final.

Probably the best defence in Europe against the best atticking force in Europe.

Porto are my adopted European club, so even more reason to cheer them on against those lucky twats.

Liverpool v Chelsea

Barcelona v Bayern

Again? They play each other every year in the knockout stages.

Last 5 years straight is it not?

Yeah it is, it's quite shocking that statistic.. it's not even like the game is ever entertaining I've fallen asleep during every one of them.

Guest firetotheworks

Although Id be pretty pleased to see an all English final again, theres nothing Id like to see more than a Man United vs Barcelona final. Its the type of big, hyped up game that would actually deliver. A bit like the Arsenal vs Barca final did. Loved that match.