Time To Make Our Feelings Known Again?

Skirge

Every single one of us knows we need a manager and that we need one now. Ashley is not going to do it without a push from the fans, together we have the power to send the message.

We cannot stand for this any longer, we just can't.

Wether we pick a man to suggest for the job or if we just demand a new man of his choosing, we have to do something, not a mass gathering just a shit load of banners should be enough..

I'd glady chip in to get a Temuri Ketsbaia for the Toon banner.

Regardless, I'm uncertain more ruckus that will come out of actually carrying such a banner around the stadium is what we need.

I'm glad with anyone else than Kinner or Hughton! That's sad but we're going to need another caretaker to save our asses from the drop but an immediate long term signing would be much better with the likes of Martinez, Ketsbaia etc...

Every single one of us knows we needed a real manager a long time ago. Ashley is not going to do it without a push from the fans, together we have the power to send the message.

We cannot stand for this any longer, we just can't.

Wether we pick a man to suggest for the job or if we just demand a new man of his choosing, we have to do something, not a mass gathering just a s*** load of banners should be enough..

FYP.

Oh aye feelings will be known alright,  come the end of the seasen when we go down and shit loads of Geordies rampage through Brum, then thousands more get pissed and riot doon the Toon on the night time.

Oh aye feelings will be known alright,  come the end of the seasen when we go down and shit loads of Geordies rampage through Brum, then thousands more get pissed and riot doon the Toon on the night time.

just a pity ashley , wise , lambias etc, wont be there to join the festivities.

Guest toonlass

I find it incredible that Ashley hasn't been attacked inside the ground yet tbh

Doubt anyone with any proper feelings for the toon can get into the directors area. If he was to come and stand in the Leazes corner then it might be a different matter.

Doubt anyone with any proper feelings for the toon can get into the directors area. If he was to come and stand in the Leazes corner then it might be a different matter.

"Ludicrous" - wasn't Ashley branded that for claiming similar?

I don't think he meant physically...

No, the club are in the shit, we all know that. Times like this we just need to get behind the team and thats all we have to do until the end of the season. No boo's or nowt like that

Guest Heneage

At the end of the day, banners for managers, banners for players, for people out people in are pointless. We've 8 games to just get behind the team. I don't care who owns us, or who is "Manager" be he interim, caretaker, garden tender, whatever. I'm cheering Newcastle nobody else. When we secure league status then we can argue about the twats in the posh seats.

At the end of the day, banners for managers, banners for players, for people out people in are pointless. We've 8 games to just get behind the team. I don't care who owns us, or who is "Manager" be he interim, caretaker, garden tender, whatever. I'm cheering Newcastle nobody else. When we secure league status then we can argue about the twats in the posh seats.

thing is we wont secure league status untill Ashley changes it and Ashley wont do anything. Certainly not till we make our feelings known at least.

vicious circle.

Guest fading star

Protesting now would give Ashley a ready made excuse if we went down, and the media would be quick to blame us as well. It’s a case of waiting until our fate is sealed and then making our feelings known.

Protesting now would give Ashley a ready made excuse if we went down, and the media would be quick to blame us as well. It’s a case of waiting until our fate is sealed and then making our feelings known.

but surely even the media can see that we're in complete disarray without a manager who knows what he;s doing!?

we just cant afford to play another game under hughton

We need this man in right now.

http://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/images/articles/issue394/issue394b/bigron.jpg

Mr Bojangles,...maybe he could weigh his gold in, and give Ashley a loan.